Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

some of those prices are a tad high,some a tad under maybe, so i guess they average out, mf 399 (not uh one) is about right for sure, last quadrant i saw was a good few quid higher than  that ,and it sold, and you have to ask, zetors a tad high ,but, whens the last time you saw a uh zetor like that, even when they came out i had a fair old hunt to find  them,as i waited a month or two ,not so sure they may not have been a limited run even ,certainly weren't around very long. 

I am glad that I got PDC to do my Same Jaguar conversions when he did, he used the Zetor as a base model, would have cost considerably more if he was doing that today.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

didnt realise that uh did ford 7600’s with window tints, models in very good condition mind 😮,should be at the asking price 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203702237645?hash=item2f6d9979cd:g:zu4AAOSwNvdhlOrt

Storage issues there I think!  The dust bowl has gone the same way - no way it is worth that much🤦‍♂️

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I saw this model and had too laugh,  how will the driver get up into the cab😆.............and didnt they notice the decals are falling off !!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175052588867?hash=item28c1f28743:g:zbcAAOSwE4JhpKky

It has 6 bids so far.. They probably bidding for parts off it.. 😅😅. Besides. There never was a 700 Series Ford converted into high lift to my knowledge. They were high enough with the flat deck cab. 

On 12/13/2021 at 2:02 AM, New Hollander said:

I see a new model coming... May have more pics of it.

It would be interesting to see those if yo in have some more🙂. I quite like idea of the self propelled Chafer Tramliners but the one in your photo is something a bit different that I haven’t seen done in model form before. 

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

It would be interesting to see those if yo in have some more🙂. I quite like idea of the self propelled Chafer Tramliners but the one in your photo is something a bit different that I haven’t seen done in model form before. 

There was a very similar fiat based one at zwolle a few years back but other than that as you say not something seen that often , got my alleys one of course on the layout , and have pondered something else recently as well 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

Martin, I have these pics archived as Moteska, but not sure if that´s correct.

1039133162_7700cwmoteskasprayer029cc5879.jpg.779148ee5b41060fef6584e3a924aa8a.jpg 

7700 ford sprayer booms 0054b230d.jpg

7700 cw moteska sprayer 0324b230d.jpg

sambron forklift, 7700 cw moteska sprayer 028cc5879.jpg

7700 cw moteska sprayer 02146e9ca.jpg

7700 cw moteska sprayer 020acdb1f.jpg

7700 ford sprayer booms 0024b230d.jpg

hc sprayer county 7700 2.jpg

I think i saw something like this in Cheffins a few years ago ,Thanks for showing .

PS , the 4th photo down the induction hopper ,looks like it is a on-board toilet 😂

• Thanks 1

14 uren geleden, mb86 zei:

Some more. Moteska, Knight, ATH and Chafer. 

sprayer moteska 54155.jpg

sprayer moteska1.jpg

sprayer knight 7710.jpg

sprayer T6020 bdfhdfg.jpg

spuit nh hardi 2.JPG

chafer 7840 1.jpg

chafer ts90 3.jpg

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1