Tractors in different colours

Barry

10 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

looks like a old jcb cab to me ?? i  never seen one of the later Duncan cab fitted to a county before either i must say 

I think you're right Sean, plenty of room in it I'm sure :) The Duncan cab suits the County quite well I thought

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

looks like a old jcb cab to me ?? i  never seen one of the later Duncan cab fitted to a county before either i must say 

Just now, tabmodels said:

I think you're right Sean, plenty of room in it I'm sure :) The Duncan cab suits the County quite well I thought

Looks like an old JCB 4 cab,??

Regards

Joe,

JCB 4a.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, 844john said:

To me, that first one just looks wrong, it looks more like a Leyland than a Ford! Any inspiration there for getting the spray gun out Martin?;)

Yes absolutely, but only to paint those two back to ford tractor blue and grey.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

They've given the blue/silver TW-15 a first class paint job but somehow made the tractor look more bland by doing so. If I were to customise this tractor, it would be metallic Ford tractor blue, pearl white for the grey parts, all original decals, and chrome plate those wheels. Or just leave it alone :lol:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

They've given the blue/silver TW-15 a first class paint job but somehow made the tractor look more bland by doing so. If I were to customise this tractor, it would be metallic Ford tractor blue, pearl white for the grey parts, all original decals, and chrome plate those wheels. Or just leave it alone :lol:

Sounded alright Ian, until i got to the chrome plated wheels:o Good article in Classic Tractor by the way!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Sounded alright Ian, until i got to the chrome plated wheels:o Good article in Classic Tractor by the way!

Yeah, I know it looks good on a monster truck, would love to see it done to a tractor :D from a customised anything goes point of view of course!

Thanks! Still haven't got my hands on a copy yet!

• Like 1

I was going to say at least they have been painted so the rust is kept at bay but the blue one looks to be a tractor puller with that silly half exhaust, so it's life will no doubt be short lived and the yellow one looks to have the worst paint job ever known, even the window rubbers and bottom of the exhaust have been painted. :(

• Like 2

The yellow one didn't strike me as an awful paint job up close, just old. Well I've got a TW-15 waiting to be done the same with a snowplough on the front which I assume this one had going of the spot lights. Did have to laugh that it just stops perfectly for the interior which is still blue

IMG_20180421_135745.thumb.jpg.046b3b44f0d86eeeed076cf578a4d7a7.jpg

IMG_20180421_135759.thumb.jpg.0e88ada5e8afe0765c3f58532d830867.jpg

IMG_20180421_142627.thumb.jpg.01d3c0d37d6c41aec3db88b00ac086f6.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stabliofarmer said:

The yellow one didn't strike me as an awful paint job up close, just old. Well I've got a TW-15 waiting to be done the same with a snowplough on the front which I assume this one had going of the spot lights. Did have to laugh that it just stops perfectly for the interior which is still blue

IMG_20180421_135745.thumb.jpg.046b3b44f0d86eeeed076cf578a4d7a7.jpg

IMG_20180421_135759.thumb.jpg.0e88ada5e8afe0765c3f58532d830867.jpg

IMG_20180421_142627.thumb.jpg.01d3c0d37d6c41aec3db88b00ac086f6.jpg

I'm not convinced:ph34r: looks to me like they masked the windows off and sprayed everything in sight yellow, it's even had new decals applied (which are wrong :ph34r:) probably because they painted them as well. ;)

Did you see it in the flesh James? See what it made?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

i saw one of them end of last year on the pylon re wiring along the a38. could well have been more mind, they had a couple of open platfom 10 series fords  as well with similar fittings which wise 

Like this Sean.??

Regards

Joe

Pylon tractor.jpg

• Like 3