The Weather in General

Udimore

Knackered it's gears - deary me, what's up then?

Well lets just say it just continued driving along and wouldn't come out of 1st gear and now the poor thing's gear stick won't even select any gears (or start due to the fact the gear stick operates the starter motor)......A friend of ours said it may be that the gears are slightly out of mesh but we'll have to wait and see...... :'( :'( :'(

As I said in another post, the Ford 3600 may be on its way to me quicker than I thought......

:'( :'( Bad news for old Regan eh Mart?

Got a cost range for the repairs? How quicks the 36 coming then?

Yeah, it is bad news unfortunately...... :-\ :'( :'(

No cost range for repairs yet, hasn't been fully diagnosed yet, but it certainly a gear problem, may be smaller than I first feared but no guarantees yet, until I get a mechanic up to have a look.

I should know within the month what's happening in relation to beginning to look for the 3600...... :) :) :)

Mixed emotion ride then Mart, hope the 3600 goes well for you because I know how much you want one and on the otherhand just remember:

" Chin Up "  ;)

Aye it is Luke. Thanks for the good wishes mate...... :) :)

I'll keep you updated on the fate of the poor Fergie, but she won't be going anywhere that's for sure......I'll be keeping her whatever the story...... ;)

You'll get it sorted don't worry - If worse comes to worse each member on the forum will send you up a fiver that should help  ;)

Now that would be appreciated...... :D;) ;)

I'll get me spanners out and go and drop the gearbox out of me mates fergie :D :D :D;) ;)

Hope you sort it out Martin, and keep us updated ;) ;) :) :)

Cheers Nath......I'll keep you all updated...... :);) ;)

My old Nuffield used to do a similar trick, the selectors used to jump off the shaft in the gearbox, just had to take the filler plug out and stick a bar in and push the shaft forwards again. Lets hope the problem with Regan is just as simple  ;):)

My old Nuffield used to do a similar trick, the selectors used to jump off the shaft in the gearbox, just had to take the filler plug out and stick a bar in and push the shaft forwards again. Lets hope the problem with Regan is just as simple  ;):)

Lets hope so eh...... :);) ;)

I'll hopefully manage to get a mechanic up over the next week or two so we'll see what the story is......

oh no !

I was looking forward to Regan getting nicely finished and appearing in future episodes of SuperMart !

So get well, soon.

Dry/grey/cold in Beverley this morning, a few flakes of snow at York and as far as Ripon. but just round the corner then Fountains Abbey had 2" driving wet snow but it didn't stop JohnP's crew having a good time (also all the kids in the park with sledges, surfboards, plastic bags etc etc.)