Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will never sell better than the REAL classic 5000. If ever there was a classic tractor the 5000 surely is it.

I just hope it will be a better model than the 5000.

By the way are UH going to release the Ford 7600 and some of the countys in 1:32?

i think its very clever of britain/rc2 if they  release  a 956 , would be a better seller than the ford 5000 possibly. i hope it doesn't make my boxed 956 worth less value.

could we see the return of a JD3350 in years to come :P

• 2 weeks later...

What a shame FTF HQ didn't get first showing considering the meetings which get held and the relationship between FTF and RC2. As always, the proof is in the pudding but as pre release images go. . . . That's a beauty. never driven one but I'm buying one anyway as I am hoping it's an important turning point for this brand :)

that massey looks good but the bonnet and cab look hand built but i presume they are the masters ???

The one that has been shown is the prototype, and has been damaged in its travels (there was a top link in place for the front weight). 

It certainly looks good (even as a prototype), so I think the production version should be even better.  Good to see the new linkage fitted  8)

On the subject of the front linkage, does Atte (or anyone else) know if it is functional or fixed ?

Didn't Andy get some pictures sent to him of the Massey but wasn't aloud to show them on here?

European members often appear to be getting the information on Britains releases before we do, but I think that is sometimes because information gets posted which is not meant to be released.  Certainly the second list published in post 81 was supposed to be under an embargo (and I am told is incorrect in any case).

As the 7480 was shown at the London Toy Fair a couple of weeks ago, I would have thought Andy would have been allowed to post the images he has after that,  or are they still supposed to be embargoed?  It is a pity that once again we are made to take second fiddle.

I t could be. As you say, the backend view is a bit dark (and I used the dark glasses smiley, so I can't see anything  ::) ).  From what you can see, it doesn't look like the same hitch that is still on the JD 8345RT.

ah missed that dark glasses one ;D ;D ;D ;D 

if the uh one has wrong wheels on when it come sout i can see a few swaps between this and that going one, 7480 would with new decals pass as one of the higher 64 series to, they overlap arround the 80 series from memory hp wise

if the uh one has wrong wheels on when it come sout i can see a few swaps between this and that going one, 7480 would with new decals pass as one of the higher 64 series to, they overlap arround the 80 series from memory hp wise

The 6465, 6475, 6480, 7465, 7475 and 7480 all have the same basic 6.6 litre 6 cylinder engine I think, so I would think the bonnets may be the same also  :)

UH MF7499 has got crap wheels however this 7480 has got them right :)  Just a shame that after how many years in the making they have still only managed to show a prototype and not the finished article :(  And I presume this is also the reason the chassis is 2008 black and not 2009/10 grey ;)  shame as if it was grey we could then make out the hitch design ;)  but it does look promising.

CVT on the 7400, and Dyna-6 on the 6400 is the main difference and there is some overlap in power:

6445: 4cyl  4.4litre  95hp

6455: 4cyl  4.4litre  105hp

6465: 6cyl  6.6litre  120hp

6470: 4cyl  4.4litre  125hp

6475: 6cyl  6.6litre  135hp

6480: 6cyl  6.6litre  145hp

7465: 6cyl  6.6litre  125hp

7475: 6cyl  6.6litre  140hp

7480: 6cyl  6.6litre  150hp