Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that didnt take long,won it last night off ebay,for my mf 760 combine dio,britains mf trailer,£8.00,the trailer will be sprayed massey red all over,decal removed as its wrong,and get some more decals made up for it

I repainted my massey trailer also a few weeks back,but i left the sticker on to leave it orginal .IMG_0347.jpg

the britains trailer body can never reflect a Weeks/ MF trailer as the body is so wrong, the britains trailer was based on a Warwick trailer

thanks for the info nick,mine wont be that accurate,just a respray and redecal,i think i will be in danger of severely going off topic here

well i have been saving up for a while ,i was against buying anymore colour versions of fendts as the cost, i have  most of the l fendts made by wise, u'h wiking in 1/32  and thought that was enough and getting expensive 

But i have just got the  fendt 820 in white only reason being it goes with the three non white fendt tractors  i have so easier to display whilst on my travels toytrac, lakeland ,malvern etc

also brought a  siku xylon like joe for a future project    ;) ;)  and a challenger big baler as it was a right " leslie crowther"  THE PRICE WAS RIGHT  :) :) :) :)  in fact a right  bargain

and a few bit and bobs for toytrac layout  may get  to posting some pictures soon of purchases

still undecided what to take to toytrac  one thing it won't be as big as last year 

Nice collection Sean,I just recieved this,the new ERTL Plow City John Deere 8850,

JD88501.jpg

JD88502.jpg

JD88503.jpg

JD88504.jpg

JD88505.jpg

JD88506.jpg

And it does look like Britain's / ERTL have done away with the wires,pity really i found them handy for lot's of thing's,but if you hated the wires,wait till you encounter this weird string/plastic stuff really horrible it is,

JD88507.jpg

Regards

Joe.