Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from ebay, rather cheap in my opinion as i have seen this go for 8x as much, a Ford Tractor Plant by Matchbox. New in box  :of from 1972, only the conveyor belt was not whole anymore, most likely suffered from age as is quite common for thin rubber of that age..

0206-A.jpg

0206-E.jpg

I was under the impression that the Tractor Factory came with orange 5000's? There being one on EBay at the moment

Here are my purchaces from Exeter toyfair today.

Thanks to Peter for the mint Accord drill  8)

Also I got some very nice Herald figures and animals, really pleased to get a cat and the grey tractor driver. The lwb landrover is something else I've been looking for thats presentable at the right price, and i must say it's a lovely model with loads of working features and fantastic steering. It knocks spots off the more recent offerings  :of

post-764-13263990089_thumb.jpg

post-764-132639900911_thumb.jpg

Also I got some very nice Herald figures and animals, really pleased to get a cat and the grey tractor driver. The lwb landrover is something else I've been looking for thats presentable at the right price, and i must say it's a lovely model with loads of working features and fantastic steering. It knocks spots off the more recent offerings  :of

Good to see you today Mark. Good to see the Accord going to some one who'll appreciate it.

Some nice purchases, especially the cat. Farmer Ed I assume for the tractors?

I was under the impression that the Tractor Factory came with orange 5000's? There being one on EBay at the moment

that was what i thought at first as well(4000's?). However the seller was very sure that this was how it was bought. It was a not played with purchase of a Basildon employee back in the 70's and everything including the tractors and box are in perfect condition. I have a K-20 truck with ford tractors with a yellow trailer as well with yellow tractors while according to a collector's book, they should have been blue.. I believe there were quite a few variations sold where the tractors were either orange, yellow or blue. Only the factory i have seen with blue or orange tractors..

Good to see you today Mark. Good to see the Accord going to some one who'll appreciate it.

b****y  h**l forgot all about westpoint,to busy doing my convo's,i seen the topic that the venue is now going to haldon racecorse,whens the next one?

Next fair is confirmed, Haldon Racecourse, Sunday 13th November. Was announced at Westpoint today. A lot of the traders were unaware of the change in venue until it was announced. Pictures and descriptions of my purchases at Exeter later, have to charge the camera battery.

Next fair is confirmed, Haldon Racecourse, Sunday 13th November. Was announced at Westpoint today. A lot of the traders were unaware of the change in venue until it was announced. Pictures and descriptions of my purchases at Exeter later, have to charge the camera battery.

thanks for the info tim,look forward to seeing your purchases

Nice looking Landy Mark...is that the one which steers via the spare wheel/tyre at the rear ???

See you at the races next maybe  ;):laugh:

The Accord will definately be well looked after, Yep, Farmer Ed for the tractors :)

well i poped in to the westpoint toy fair today and brought

1jcb 3cx new deatils

1jcb 310 loader

I never saw you Steve, would have been good to meet.

Nice looking Landy Mark...is that the one which steers via the spare wheel/tyre at the rear ???

Yes Bill, thats correct.

Grey base 1968 Animal Transporter (average condition) and an early edition Ransomes Seed Drill in poor condition, along with a mixed bag of Britains implements and tractors.

Britains 4721 Cowshed and 4716 Cottage. The Cowshed with the yellow doors was to be cannibalised to build up my current (red doored) cowshed, but there's risk of damage if I start pulling them apart.

4721Britainscowsheds.jpg

4721cowsheds.jpg