Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

It's a fantastic model Josh, solid and chunky with a good number of nice little details too. I've been craving one of these tractors in model form for a while now. I seem to recall reading somewhere John Deere sold about half a dozen of these tractors in the UK.

It would be lovely to see one still working in the UK, but with such a small number sold over here, you would have been lucky to see one at the time they were sold, so you would be extremely lucky to see one these days, but you never know what you might come across.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be lovely to see one still working in the UK, but with such a small number sold over here, you would have been lucky to see one at the time they were sold, so you would be extremely lucky to see one these days, but you never know what you might come across.

Only ever seen UK examples in books and magazines Josh. There's a photograph in a Stuart Gibbard book I have of one yoked to a square plough and Brocks in Essex advertised one for sale in Classic tractor a good few years ago. Not sure if was the same tractor but I know one ended up with farmers and John Deere dealers E.A Clayton who are based in the Stockton-on-Tees area whos fleet also appeared in Classic Tractor.

Lovely looking 1/16 JD back there Luuk  8)

I have bought some more forecourt attendants, out of these 3 i did't have one of the girls.

They were all pretty bad paintwise, so I repainted them.

Also I bought the topper at a steam rally at the weekend.

post-764-132639923636_thumb.jpg

post-764-132639923645_thumb.jpg

Had delivery today of a 1/16 britians big farm R/C New Holland and a trailer to go with it.. Not for me though, my sons birthday present who is 5 next week.. I wonder who will be playing with it the most, him or me??? :laugh:

Had delivery today of a 1/16 britians big farm R/C New Holland and a trailer to go with it.. Not for me though, my sons birthday present who is 5 next week.. I wonder who will be playing with it the most, him or me??? :laugh:

ha ha, I have this vision....'oh just let me show you again how its done, son, Dads an expert'  ;D ;D ;D

UH Renault 836 RZ in a dealer box, might not be everyone's cup of tea but I have been trying to get the full set in dealer boxes and this one seems to be as rare as hen's teeth, been trying for ages and finally got this one from the USA.

UH Renault 836 RZ in a dealer box, might not be everyone's cup of tea but I have been trying to get the full set in dealer boxes and this one seems to be as rare as hen's teeth, been trying for ages and finally got this one from the USA.

is that the ares ?? or the atles mike, can never remebr the names of the renaults