What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the tractor holding up the traffic on the A10 on Saturday was a classic MF3630 complete with a 3 metre power harrow loaded onto a flatbed trailer.  I hadn't seen one out working for more years than I care to remember!!   It was a late model on a 1990 H plate and in decent condition too.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These lad's will be glad when it's finishing time,three tractor's three trailer's one Claas Jaguar 840,a heavy crop,they filled the trailer in around 10 minutes,BUT,a twelve mile round trip,??,on narrow roads,the last mile was single track,

Regards

Joe.

H G 1.jpg

H G 2.jpg

H G 3.jpg

H G 4.jpg

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Spotted this hiding on a wagon at the Fylde Vintage show, could be one for Mike (Robbo) IMG_6555.thumb.JPG.8fb9dac26014a5bda6b00e07df92847f.JPGIMG_6556.thumb.JPG.06d4b3381f92711932a3c5aed7602e8f.JPGIMG_6557.thumb.JPG.c7e2c08c5feaf2e979244d460848a7a9.JPG 

Thanks Paul, awesome beast. It was a Same Drago that first got me interested in the marque way back in 1975. At the time it was unstoppable and pulled better than anything else that I had ever seen, even a County couldn't better it and it was also more manouverable than the equal wheelers

• Like 3

On 6/30/2019 at 6:10 PM, robbo said:

Thanks Paul, awesome beast. It was a Same Drago that first got me interested in the marque way back in 1975. At the time it was unstoppable and pulled better than anything else that I had ever seen, even a County couldn't better it and it was also more manouverable than the equal wheelers

No bother Mike, does look to have a powerful stance to it,  was in the lowloader parking area for the tractor pullers, could have been on Matt's wagon will try find out more about it for you;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...