What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

Had to go and get some photo's and video's of this Nardi Fast combination cultivator at work on a new Case Optum 300 this morning, I work for the UK importer of Nardi machinery so we needed some promotional material.

DSC_0063.JPG

DJI_0717.JPG

DSC_0081.JPG

DJI_0729.JPG

DJI_0730.JPG

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No idea how old  as its french plated, but got this trying to lift in the field next to me, class jag820 , hes got 2 m into his first row and stopped, all sorts of beeping going on, and lots of swearing, looks like he's picked something up in the header as lots of Grass and stuff being pulled out, been like this for 30 mins, he's finally got going again but the things revving  high and low, loads of smoke out of her, he even had to push the spout round to the side as its bust 

603B6506-9755-4535-B3FB-2F8630E6F18F.jpeg

4AD9558A-9F74-4F42-9734-F0475DC4929B.jpeg

• Like 1

Well i guess his day just got worse, first tractors just tried to leave  full , but got to the gate and over the back , where i cant see them, there has just been a large bang, big plume of black smoke, and now silence, hes gone racing back over but i think the old girls just given up 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...