What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

Caught up with these guy's as I was heading to the Supermarket, Hay Farm's new 8900 with the 13.8 meter header and also their 780 which now also has a 13.8 mtr Draper header, And whilst sitting photographing the a brand new Lexion 8800 trundled past,?? I cropped the 8800 to remove the car reg.

Regards

Joe.

Hay Farms 16 08 21 1.jpg

Hay Farms 16 08 21 2.jpg

Hay Farms 16 08 21 3.jpg

Hay Farms 16 08 21 4.jpg

Hay Farms 16 08 21 5.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, 844john said:

Some of them look familiar Martin 😉

Very John😉 they seem to be getting a good airing at local shows, hopefully we will get to see more of them, and even better…JB said he will be putting them to work so we might see them being used as they were intended. I just need to persuade him to come and lead grass for me next year😍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i didnt realise any of those ford/versatile articulated loader tractors ever made it to these shores , as for the tank hauler, seen a few of those down this way , usually empty mind ,up at the royal logistics place before they **** it down. 

Looking at those tyres Sean I’d say it’s an import, the lad reckoned it was one of 3 in the uk but I’d question the accuracy of that. Parris tractors had a very tidy one in a while ago, could be the same one, I didn’t ask him that.  I can’t help think it would be a useful machine as a backup loader, but only being a 4 pot non turbo, I think it would seem underpowered for its size as a tractor. 

Edited by mb86

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i didnt realise any of those ford/versatile articulated loader tractors ever made it to these shores , as for the tank hauler, seen a few of those down this way , usually empty mind ,up at the royal logistics place before they **** it down. 

There's a really nice model of that Faun Elefant tank transporter made by Trumpeter. Pity it's 1/35th scale though.

Regards

Joe.

Faun Elefant.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

First time I've seen Hay Farm's CaseIH Quaddy 550 and their Claas Xerion 5000 in the same field, Very impressive, 1062HP,??, And slightly further along the road their Fendt 939 on wide tyres, It was struggling for grip on the damper bits.

Regards

Joe

Hay's 4 10 21 1.jpg

Hay's 4 10 21 2.jpg

Hay's 4 10 21 3.jpg

Hay's 4 10 21 4.jpg

Hay's 4 10 21 5.jpg

Hay's 4 10 21 6.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, smithy said:

Not today but back at harvest time i played a small part in getting  my mates  late fathers tractor back running ,it had not run for about 5 years due to ill health ,anyway  its back running on bale carting and rolling duties 

IMG_20210831_135018.jpg

IMG_20210831_135029.jpg

IMG_20210907_095048.jpg

Lovely tractor Smithy, but you knew I was going to say that

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...