What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

• 2 weeks later...

I passed a new New Holland T7 short wheelbase near the CNH test centre earlier today,  at a glance something looked different about it...……………….I did watch a video recently where a NH salesman said the 2019 machines would be slightly modified to incorporate more safety features,  so maybe I noticed some of those...…………………...And in the rear view mirror I could have sworn it had T7HD rear black mudflaps incorporated into the fenders...…………………...and not the cheapo versions on the T7.165S I might add.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A local contractor stores some machines in the sheds behind my house. He arrived up earlier to take out a machine with a brand new  Fendt 724. It replaced a T6080 (boo hiss)

His other tractors are a 415, a 718 and a John Q T6.215R

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just gone pst a landy  110 with gem sprayer mounted on the back, thought it was on a flat bed being taken somewhere at first till i noticed the controls on the dash board and the wheels were agri spec floats with mud guard extensions in the front and truck like guards over the rear axel, went to get my phone for a pic and the lights changed , was on the road from midsomer norton down to shepton mallet if anyones local that way, certainly not seen anything like it before 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

Just gone pst a landy  110 with gem sprayer mounted on the back, thought it was on a flat bed being taken somewhere at first till i noticed the controls on the dash board and the wheels were agri spec floats with mud guard extensions in the front and truck like guards over the rear axel, went to get my phone for a pic and the lights changed , was on the road from midsomer norton down to shepton mallet if anyones local that way, certainly not seen anything like it before 

There used to be a picture doing the rounds of a Land Rover like that, not sure if it was on here or Facebook though

I was down in Essex at the end of last week and whilst I was driving back up the M6 I saw 2 Krone Big X foragers about 10 miles apart in the field alongside the motorway. The first had a John Deere carting and the second had a New Holland alongside it, didn't get the model numbers of the tractors, too far away

• Like 1

Met a 1455 with a 14 ton silage trailer between Tullamore and Kilbeggan.

Then I met a second one.

Then  a third.

The first was a transition model, the other two were facelift models.

Rory Day needs to know about this methinks.

1 hour ago, SPN said:

Met a 1455 with a 14 ton silage trailer between Tullamore and Kilbeggan.

Then I met a second one.

Then  a third.

The first was a transition model, the other two were facelift models.

Rory Day needs to know about this methinks.

I emailed Rory about 10 years ago but nothing ever came of it-In fairness he probably gets 100's of emails.Must root out the list but there were some real old gems in the sheds .

If you go to the very first pic of my old topic on the road with fintan,  a picture through a fence of his yard.Let me know if you need more info

• Like 1

2 x NH T7.270 BluePowers with Stautmann silage wagons & a NH T7050 and Lely twin rake..all belonging to Cronin Agri.. Then separate to them was another older fleet.. a NH T6070 , NH T5070 , JD 6600 & JD 6810 with various makes if silage trailers..mostly Dooleys carting ..in the field was a JD 6710 harvester and best off all ..a classic Ford 7600 Q cab raking ahead of the harvester with a Claas twin rake..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

2 x NH T7.270 BluePowers with Stautmann silage wagons & a NH T7050 and Lely twin rake..all belonging to Cronin Agri.. Then separate to them was another older fleet.. a NH T6070 , NH T5070 , JD 6600 & JD 6810 with various makes if silage trailers..mostly Dooleys carting ..in the field was a JD 6710 harvester and best off all ..a classic Ford 7600 Q cab raking ahead of the harvester with a Claas twin rake..

The field across the road from Farm Power (JD Dealer) was knocked yesterday. I had visions of getting a photo of a Blue fleet pulling out of it today, but they must have lifted it over night.

An awful of of Tier 4b blues in otherwise green and yellow fleets around Cork. The tide is turning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPN said:

The field across the road from Farm Power (JD Dealer) was knocked yesterday. I had visions of getting a photo of a Blue fleet pulling out of it today, but they must have lifted it over night.

An awful of of Tier 4b blues in otherwise green and yellow fleets around Cork. The tide is turning.

Cronin Agri Bros fleet is very impressive this year...they now have 3x T7.270 Bluepowers & a BlackBeauty Case Puma 230 on Stautmann wagons & a 4th norm T7.270 on Pottinger triple mowers . T7050 raking , T7.210 on the Fusion 3 & a Fusion 2 is also on hand.. T6.180 with a loader on bale carting dutys . They probably have the most impressive NH fleet in Cork now SPN..

Maize planting has just finished around here and the biggest maize company Pretoria energy has its 5 tractor fleet of New Holland T7.315hd concentrating on tanker work with Garrant tri axles and spraying with large Horsch 6000 litre trailed units.  They also have added at least two new T7.210s to their growing fleet as well:)...……...impressive set up as they appear to be utilizing 300hp T7hds for various different works previously carried out by 200hp JCBs on a smaller scale.

• 4 weeks later...

few odds and sods today on my travels, in one field a fendt7 or8 series with a front mounted grass tedder, and behind a mf inline small baler with what looked to be a ritchie flat 8 sledge, but the version with the big flat rubber belt floor for the discharge part, not seen a mf i line small baler or this sledge before, and in the same field a MF 4000 series, with mf loader and flat 8 grab on stacking, i to piles, but not for a grab trailer, as on the back he had a tanco or similar bale grab , so i asume once he stacked a few he was running them back after.

also went past a barn with 2 x mf 525 or 625  series combines parked up,and beside them a nh clayson, couldn't see the model numbers, mf were in front first,clayson the other way ,but with luck i may have to detour back past that way tomorrow time allowing to get a pic, headers appeared to be on trailers tucked in one end

• Like 1

Travelled to Tramore Co Waterford for a day out with the kids.. I must have seen 20+ Case tractors off all sizes ..lost count. The one that stood out the most  was a Magnum 335 with a Hawe chaser bin being followed by a NH C8090 combine up the hard shoulder near Midleton..Plenty of Pumas ..2x NH T7.225s and 1x T7.210 with Broughan silage trailers.. NH TM-190 and grain trailer,JD 7930 & low loader with a JCB excavator on board.. Ford 5640 2wd & a Q cab 6600...2x Deutz Agroton M600s maybe with Hi-Spec tankers, 2x MF 6465s possibly with McConnell hedge cutters, Fendt 936 with a very large unknown grain trailer..many more ..but ALOT of Cases..very popular brand down around east Cork and Waterford..

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 5

Up near bath /bristol today , on the way up i went past 2 combines parked up , one was a nh tx32 which had attempted to start a rape field , but only appeared to have done 1 pass round the headlands, not quite fit maybe . , the other was a second nh but a  tx36 this time , about 2 miles on from the first , which had completely cut another field of rape , i i guess some people have started , lot of others looked close rape and winter barley wise on the way i noticed 

just got stuck in traffic on the way back on the A38 ,the cause of my 20 min hold up ,a nice shiny  19 plate jd 6 i think but poss a 7 *** ,couldn't tell the model number , ,broken down on the inside lane, with a very new looking pottinger ? red and yellow anyway, 4 spinner grass rake  on the back, had a mason kings van in front ,as they were no more than 5/10 mins up the road , the bonnet up ,some guy hanging over the front linkage  messing with something, its shame for anyone when that happens i must say