What did you see today that made you laugh?

40 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Careful he doesn't find the tractor collection when you're not looking and have a multi vehicle accident. :o

That's why my display cabinets all have doors on them. Strangely enough he leaves them alone, the 1 year old, well, he is a different story altogether.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, Tractorman810 said:

Sat in the town center in waunmund germany this morn, free maccy ds wifi so facetime home to speak to the grandkids etc , eldest asks where we are so reply germany, to which in a flash she then asks “ is hitler there ? “   Hell did the place go quite quickly , got to love kids 

Actually Hitlers cryogenic daughter is the Chancellor, so the granddaughters comment wasn't entirely incorrect:D 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

m yself, found out the sharp way i had not discharged the static flock aplicator whilst cleaning up, wife swears blind i left the ground, and was wetting herslf at me, for a 3 v input them gizmo's in them dont have pump up the amps, almost if not more like a leccy fence zap 

• Haha 5

• 7 months later...

got our apprentice hook line and sinker today, been doing a radio link replacement job, out on dartmoor, he’s a cocky little bugger ,and we have been waiting to get him so before we arrived i rang one of the riggers on the job who i have known for years ,and hatched a plan . once tea was had we then proceeded to tell the apprentice what was going on, i do the radio room bit, then testing, the other guy is going down the far end, and hes doing the top of the mast bit, queue some laughter and yeah rights, which we ignored and just said yes thats the plan, by this time the other riggers were in on the joke, and to really finish him off the one i know then arrived with a rigging harness and proceeded to talk him through it and started to fit it to him, told him it is only 58 m top the platform the dish is on ,so not a big one and they will haul his splicer and tools up on the rigging line , so its just a climb , the  poor sod went white as a sheet, still trying to say it was a joke, everyone stayed calm and no ,this is the plan thats why theres 3 of you requested ,, at this point his legs started to shake big time and he had to go to the toilet:D . when he came back after 5 mins(long pee )  he was even whiter, almost snow like in the face. at this point it was decided we best let him know the tops just a plug and play which the riggers do, never seen someone look so shocked and how quick his face came back to normal. while the rest of us just rolled around wetting our selfs  with laughter, certainly calmed him down for the day .

• Haha 5

Its the apprentices duty to be set up as the fall guy.   I remember being sent to the works stores at 16 yrs old and to ask the supervisor for a long weight, of course I was told to sit down whilst he went to fetch it and 10 minutes later I cottoned on to the waiting prank:lol: 

This was funny:D

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

£132,000....who would have tought 30 years ago a County 1884 would have made this kind off money.  Imagine what latter Super Q cabbed version could make at an auction ..even tough there is only 2 in existence..

36 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

£132,000....who would have tought 30 years ago a County 1884 would have made this kind off money.  Imagine what latter Super Q cabbed version could make at an auction ..even tough there is only 2 in existence..

Yes  some money do still nice tractor 

FB_IMG_1571499793368.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, catkom3 said:

There was recently an Ivel sold for £310.000,video of auction here,but I think you'll only see it if your on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/jhncshmn/videos/10157609553390797/

Regards

Joe.

Three vintage and classic tractor records broken in one day!! We saw some exceptional trade today at the October Cambridge vintage Sale with a 1903 Ivel Agricultural Motor making £328,600, a 1982 County 1884 took £139,920 and a stunning 1980 County 1474 hammered down £99,640. These are now the three highest priced vintage and classic tractors at auction in the UK. Full results to be posted soon. #cheffins #auction #classic #vintage #tractor #ivelagriculturalmotor #county #1884 #1474 #agriculture #agricultural #farming

FB_IMG_1571513300335.jpg

FB_IMG_1571513305875.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...