What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

really  and theres plenty more if your desperate, me personally,i have started to wait till i get to work ,it may be single ply, but its free, and its in their time 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Andrex-Classic-Clean-Toilet-Roll-Tissue-16-Toilet-Rolls-Brand-New/254543688407?epid=20031190073&hash=item3b43fc72d7:g:HT8AAOSwt9BecL74

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

came across a guy on youtube recently, and just caught up with some of his videos, would highly recommend him, a real broad suffolk / norfolk accent, and some great colourful language, spend his time doing various old stuff from cars to planes, and a fair good amount of agri stuff, finds old barn stored stuff and gets them going after 30 odd years, would post a link, but prob easier to say go and search for a channel buy a guy going by the name “Lord Muck “ 

had me in stiches the way he deals with the negative comments .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

had the mother in law on the phone today, after she received a letter from age concern ,asking her to donate to a fund to help the elderly in the current crisis , whilst this is a good idea, asking a 92 year old to do it hasn't gone down well, shes already been on the phone and ripped them to shreds, apparently  using the f word( something thats only ever used for me when i get her drunk) and shes also now fired a equally worded letter of to the head office in london or where ever. seems they have got her back up a tad :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 7:52 PM, Tractorman810 said:

came across a guy on youtube recently, and just caught up with some of his videos, would highly recommend him, a real broad suffolk / norfolk accent, and some great colourful language, spend his time doing various old stuff from cars to planes, and a fair good amount of agri stuff, finds old barn stored stuff and gets them going after 30 odd years, would post a link, but prob easier to say go and search for a channel buy a guy going by the name “Lord Muck “ 

had me in stiches the way he deals with the negative comments .

Brilliant seen a lot of his stuff

nearly put this in the annoyed topic, i mean i  came home to this today, now i am not a fridge / freezer designer it has to be said, but, this draw has been used for cider since the day i got  it, and now some dam woman has decided to add stuff to it, i don't care what Samsung say ,its not a dam veg draw. women :D

0051BAB9-4F81-4B17-A91E-65BA241F459D.jpeg

• Haha 3