Valley Axeman's 1/16th collection

Valley Axe Man

it looks great paul , better still with the wheels all painted

sooo whats next in line for us to drool over ;) 

Mmmm you'll have to wait and see there David...... though i'll give you a clue......... it'll be 1/16th scale....... and could possibly be blue ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Painting the wheels up has made a difference.... it looks alot better now :)  Glad you like it, i appreciate the comments :)

Heck !!!I just dropped my laptop!!! :of  :of The 4600 & looking dam fine Paul. Ive been waiting for this now for a bit & it was worth the wait. Shes a beaut. :P . Job well done Paul. Looks spot on. Its identical to one featured in this months Classic Tractor mag.  Outa all the convos ive seen on this forum. This tops the list for me. I do love the ol 4-6.

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

your slipping paul, you aint put the centers back on the rear wheels :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  very nice mate, its about time you tried getting opening doors on one of these i recon, not seen anyone do this on the uh 16th's yet, other than your doors right off version 

• Like 1

would you be able to  get a 4 wd axel n build a roadless 78t

that would be a challenge for ya ^-^ 

That would be a challenge David....... although 16th 4wd axles are in short supply....... I have something in mind but i'm consulting my technical man to see if the parts are useable ;)  ;)

• Like 1

Heck !!!I just dropped my laptop!!! :of  :of The 4600 & looking dam fine Paul. Ive been waiting for this now for a bit & it was worth the wait. Shes a beaut. :P . Job well done Paul. Looks spot on. Its identical to one featured in this months Classic Tractor mag.  Outa all the convos ive seen on this forum. This tops the list for me. I do love the ol 4-6.

Cheers Justin :)  thanks i appreciate your comments and feedback 8)  I'm glad you like the 4600 now it's finally finished....... all we need now is that bubble cab ::)  ;)

your slipping paul, you aint put the centers back on the rear wheels :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  very nice mate, its about time you tried getting opening doors on one of these i recon, not seen anyone do this on the uh 16th's yet, other than your doors right off version 

Thanks Sean :) , I'm toying with the idea of trying to refit the doors to the 7000. i've a couple of hinge ideas that might work........ just got to get them off the drawing board and into a model ::)  ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cheers for the link Erik ;) ..... yet another one for me to keep my eyes open for 8)  (although its still missing the steering wheel again in the pics on the link!)

Cheers for the link Erik ;) ..... yet another one for me to keep my eyes open for 8)  (although its still missing the steering wheel again in the pics on the link!)

Just orderd mine from the Case IH fanshop, so should be here some time next week.

• 5 months later...

It's been a while since I've updated the thread, but there has only been a small investment in the collection this summer :- ,  the 2 biggest models were the 3rd and 4th Generation 1455xl's by UH along with a UH New performance Super major (to be kept as UH built it) and a 16th scale trip Buckrake of Ciaran of perfect-32....... A few other UH's been bought in for other projects as time allows but not part of the collection yet ;)............  unlike the County 974 that now has a special place in the collection 8)

Photo update to follow shortly ;)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Long time since an update!! Still better late than never and must get round to adding the photo's :laugh:  :laugh:

A couple of tractors from the collection have now been moved on to a new owner in Cumbria.... The big booted Fordson super Major, and Valley Timber Services's  green County super 4 with winch and Power major and sawbench have gone to join a pair of my cabbed Ford 5000 builds in a almost complete collection of UH 16th scale Ford and Fordson models owned by a big "Blue power fan" David (non-member as yet) who is half tempted to display them at the 2015 Annandale model show :)

Still a few models in the pipeline after various discussions with Andy at Classic... ;) Although no new purchases but one or two builds in mind if I can track down the required donor tractors at the right price ;)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...