Britains 2014 Models

ALLEN XL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

classic tractor this moth have pictures of the 3040, 3140 and 3640, all 4wd and have different wheels, and correct different side grills, pictures aren't that close up, but they look like another excellent job by britains, pity the other much more expensive model makers couldn't be as accurate as these toys

• 2 weeks later...
this is an email i recieved from tomy today ,this is about the case ih puma,they replied to my questions about other 2014 releases,what they said about some other releases beggers belief,but i am not posting that on here,just lets say some of the models are going to be a long time coming
Dear Paul

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that the planned model had to be started again from scratch. This was going to be timely and by the time it was due to be ready a new Case tractor would've been on the market making this version out of date.

Therefore, the plan is to introduce new PUMA lines for next year

this is an email i recieved from tomy today ,this is about the case ih puma,they replied to my questions about other 2014 releases,what they said about some other releases beggers belief,but i am not posting that on here,just lets say some of the models are going to be a long time coming

Dear Paul

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that the planned model had to be started again from scratch. This was going to be timely and by the time it was due to be ready a new Case tractor would've been on the market making this version out of date.

Therefore, the plan is to introduce new PUMA lines for next year

i wonder what the new puma will look like....just an evolution?

I don't get that Paul because they already have the blue equivalent out T7.220 which has the tier 4 exhaust set up and wider rear fenders!!  These were all it really required to bring it up todate from previous CVX225 Puma.

I think the next Puma will be evolution not revolution and perhaps if you look at the farmall range introduced last year we might see a similar Fendt style roofline "unfortunately" and revised lighting packages all round....................and the obligatory new decals on the tinwork.

The new blue ones will take its cue from the T8s appearance ............although probably look a good deal better than the ugly T8 which wont be hard ::)

I sometimes think that Britains have just one person doing everything out of an old shed in the back of beyond ;D

Wit is this? Would it be the new kane low loader? Im struggling to figure out if this is a model or not, found it on the debenhams wedding website.

post-3139-0-22733000-1405805225_thumb.jp

What made me think it was a Model rather than a real thing was the fact you can see the big shinny rivets on the beaver tale, but it still looks half decent, im still waiting for conformation from tomy what JCB models there going to be producing, wether it is a JS330 they will be making or hopefully a smaller machine

Check out this months Diecast collector magazine. Theres a supplement on the new Britains 2014 releases and a competition for the best collection of Britains farm models! I found it whilst browsing the magaines in WH Smiths yesterday. The competition is not just for the most models collected, they also want to know the background for your collection. The winner receives all the new model issues for 2014. 

I could of entered it but I've sold almost all my Britains to make way for scratch built models.

http://www.collectors-club-of-great-britain.co.uk/Diecast-Collecting/Magazines/Diecast-Collector/_ch26_mg3

It seems to look ok in those pics, For a change! Still Britains tho, but what can you do! 

Its only what just over a year and a half or so late?  ::)  They done some amount of messing about with that one!

Archived