What really annoyed you today

14 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I've asked them to agree to cancel the sale, if I don't hear from them by 6 I'll open up dispute.

If they agree I can get the things relisted.

They don’t have to agree to the cancellation mate, they more then likely won’t agree just to take the mick somemore 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

jeffing hermes delivery, they picked a parcel up from a well known seller on the 24th sept, and i still have not got it, the tracking system is showing it as in their possession, but not moved since, you cant ring them now, due to covid ?? and the on line chat system allows one contact to enquire and since then wont work when i try again, 100% not the sellers fault, thats who ebay insist they use as part of their account. why people use a cowboy company like this i do not know .

6 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

jeffing hermes delivery, they picked a parcel up from a well known seller on the 24th sept, and i still have not got it, the tracking system is showing it as in their possession, but not moved since, you cant ring them now, due to covid ?? and the on line chat system allows one contact to enquire and since then wont work when i try again, 100% not the sellers fault, thats who ebay insist they use as part of their account. why people use a cowboy company like this i do not know .

I know the feeling . It took 3 weeks for an EBay package to get to me from the UK threw Royal mail ..and 3 days for another lot to come from One32 also in the UK with DPD...that is some difference..  

The one line chat is a load of sh*t...i find it useless and frustrating..it never solves an issue. I remember having fierce hassle with Yodel on 2 seperate occasions and they lost a shipment off models on one off the occasions that never were found..

Edited by justy 46

12 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Hermes arent that good at looking after the parcels when they have them, this was a recent one.  Fortunately the tractor inside was ok.

IMG-20201006-WA0002.jpg

That looks like poor packing on the part of the sender to me. I've sent over 2000 parcels by Hermes and only had one problem with damage. People do not seem to realise how packages are handled by all delivery companies - conveyor belts are not equipped with kid gloves!!

Hermes favourite trick is saying a parcel has been delivered when it clearly hasnt been!!  Usually it turns up a couple of days later.  My guess is the driver wants to hit his daily target and therefore claims the delivery, but then leaves the package on board until he has a few more parcels to be delivered in my village to make the trip worth his while. This scenario has happened many times.

• Like 1

only people i ever have issues with are hermes, had several “lost” parcels with them, dont think we have a regular driver for this patch, well for a good couple of years, the ones before that is doing 5 years as he had a sideline delivery service running :D had several parcels just  thrown over the back fence with them to, had to be thrown as they were in the middle of the grass . have also found stuff in the bins, with no card left to tell you. 

Actually that's probably right that the thing wasnt packed very well hence the box getting squashed.  I usually send stuff with Collect+/Yodel, I think people have had issues with them but everything I've sent has got where its meant to go without damage, except one parcel (Britains combine) which the guy expected to be delivered to Faslane submarine base! Unsurprisingly it got returned!

• 3 weeks later...

B & Q have annoyed me today.

I had already got two weeks leave planned in November that was originally booked last year to go to Australia, obviously that can't happen now but I still have to take the time off or lose it. So, I thought that I would set myself up with a project especially as we are now about to go into lockdown again and build a roof over the decking. 

So I went to the local B &Q Warehouse and looked at what was available and what they had in stock and drew up my plans. Some of the items either wouldn't fit in my car or they were quite heavy so I decided to order online an have it all delivered.

I went onto their website and took quite a while planning and choosing the items that I was going to need. Once I had added everything to the basket I then went to the checkout, entered my card details and pressed "pay" to be told that half of the items were not in stock in the first place.

There is also a delivery charge added to the total, that in itself I don't mind as it is not excessive but, when the rest of the items finally come into stock, I will have to pay a second delivery charge.

Why do they let you get that far? Surely when you go to add an item it should come up as being out of stock and not let you add it to the basket. Also, the chances of them now getting a delivery of the out of stock items is not going to happen until the lockdown is over, too late for me to finish my project.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Third parcel via hermes to arrive in this condition this month, one was a lot worse , luckily none of the contents have been damaged , but how can it get like this , and why do people use them

8AECDD13-EECB-4AAE-B5FF-418FB060E6E3.jpeg

It's funny Sean how we all experience different levels of service.  I must send in excess of 30 Hermes parcels a month and have only ever had one problem, though I do pack very well, reference your other thread. It all depends on the individual with Hermes and in fact any other courier, they are all much of a muchness.....

no its mud, looks like its been dropped and stood on almost, same both sides ,more amazed that he knew where to take it as the address is all covered, i guess the qr or bar codes got it here, she had one last week,as just as bad in mud but also very wet,amazing the item stayed in it,it was that bad.

19 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

no its mud, looks like its been dropped and stood on almost, same both sides ,more amazed that he knew where to take it as the address is all covered, i guess the qr or bar codes got it here, she had one last week,as just as bad in mud but also very wet,amazing the item stayed in it,it was that bad.

that aint good Sean

• 2 weeks later...

I have a model on order from a French seller, I have used him before and he usually posts quite quickly however, this time it is stuck in the back of a lorry whilst they sort out this mess and backlog at the ports. It is my Christmas pressie to myself but hopefully I should get it in the New Year

• Sad 1

Ah not good Mike, I ordered the Wiking Manitou and Amazone Drill from me to me which I was hoping to have yesterday, but I'm not sure when I'll get them now.  Not due to the French border being closed though, other circumstances. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, robbo said:

I have a model on order from a French seller, I have used him before and he usually posts quite quickly however, this time it is stuck in the back of a lorry whilst they sort out this mess and backlog at the ports. It is my Christmas pressie to myself but hopefully I should get it in the New Year

He might be in there somewhere ha 

FB_IMG_1608640770354.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Ah not good Mike, I ordered the Wiking Manitou and Amazone Drill from me to me which I was hoping to have yesterday, but I'm not sure when I'll get them now.  Not due to the French border being closed though, other circumstances. 

Be sure to give us a review of the Manitou when it arrives

It's pretty much top of my to-buy list