My Collection

844john

1 hour ago, jmd said:

Fantastic John you have to look twice very realistic looking 

Thanks John, it’s amazing what a bit of old carpet and a backdrop that we were throwing out can be used for!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

Just looked at the last few pages,fantastic scratch build trailers you have made up John,and the marshall spreader is top notch too

Thank you Jamie, there’s a number of builds that have been sat for ages and mainly just need paint, so any chance I can I’ve been taking advantage of the good weather!

• 2 weeks later...

Great little collection John, and all been on your cutting mat in some way, I think any model fan that followed farm models would appreciate any of those in there own collection not at all the full cabinet..... Great to see them together... Next step is to put planning permission in for a second unit 😉

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jmd said:

Some crackers on them shelfs John, just don't let the wife near them dusting😄

Cheers John, no she refuses to go near them just in case, which is probably a good thing......she can be a bit clumsy at times if I’m honest!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Great little collection John, and all been on your cutting mat in some way, I think any model fan that followed farm models would appreciate any of those in there own collection not at all the full cabinet..... Great to see them together... Next step is to put planning permission in for a second unit 😉

Thank you Paul, yes I thought it best to start with ones I’ve had a hand in, I think I’d be pushing my luck to expect to get much more out though, but then I suppose nothing ventured nothing gained!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I found an old set of Britains discs that were quite badly damaged, but the more I looked at them the more I thought they were salvageable, so after a bit of repair work, adding a little extra detail and some weathering, I’ve ended up with these

8EB78DB7-BDE9-493A-BC91-31E84959855B.jpeg

6EB2DB1E-C21C-448D-B0E8-92E630E7D436.jpeg

• Like 7