My Collection

844john

9 hours ago, mb86 said:

Oh I don't know about that john. It looks just about right for this summer so far, bare as a bowling green and a slight yellow tinge. Grand pics although a distinct shortage of a blue tractor. Taking the photos outside makes such a difference. 

Thanks Martin, you're right about that, we had more grass on the meadows a week ago, everywhere is just droughting off badly now and the pastures are starting to resemble the Sahara! They say lamb should be roasted twice, they certainly are this year. Natural light does make such a difference doesn't it, I'd like to have a bit more practice photographing outside, just never seem to find the time for it at the moment. As for a bit of blue, well i thought red and green went much better with the yellow;).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Kirely said:

Lucky to have one of his kits, pity he does not do agriculture models any more, he did a fantastic binder kit.

I'd love to get that binder, as a kit or built up. Fabulous piece.

Here's the one at Lethamshank

sunshine-binder.jpg

• Like 7

It's a fantastic model, I've also looked at pictures of it under construction on his Web Site with the view of trying to build one myself but that would be testing my modelling skills.  It looks as if it's the only way I could get one, I'm sure the don't come up for sale.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

Looked top quality all lined up together John! Think you should get a table at Penrith and display them! What’s next on your build list?

Thanks Ben, it's been suggested before, so maybe one day! I'm just finishing off a little weeks trailer that's been sat for months and months,  but I've been steadily working away at building and casting parts for some more Internationals and Case's, so hopefully they will start to appear shortly, probably a few more 74 series to start with but I'm also working on a 4230 and an 885 as well:)

• Like 1

Thanks lads, it didn't look too stunning when they were in bits on the floor, but at least I was able to mend them:huh: The wife keeps threatening to sell them and go on holiday with the proceeds......I just keep telling her the furthest we'd get would be a tent in our front field, so best just to let them sit where they are! Anyway, we've been on holiday once, no need to go through that again!;):lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5