My Collection

844john

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

what a great bespoke collection there John

Thank you Paul

43 minutes ago, robbo said:

John, if we ever get the Lakeland Show off the ground again I would love to see some of these close up

Thanks Mike, they might be like a lot of things though and best viewed from a distance!:D

Thank you all for the kind comments, it was nice to see them out in the sunshine actually! There's one or two still out Martin, but i haven't really anywhere to display them properly. However, I'm working on that, and some, such as the dirty Roadless have been built with an end use in mind;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Janval said:

Excellent! Loving the Zetor! Did you use rhinestones? The lights look smoother than the regular ones.

Thanks Jan, yes, I've got a couple of packs of them, one is smoother than the other and suits some lights better 

7 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

wow some stunning models there mate i love the john deere 2wd on the first page. And the zetor is nice to see as its a bit different to most. 3cx is a beast as well. Great to see your work realy is. 

Thanks Lee, that's one of the reasons that pushed me into building my own as it's nice to have something a bit different i think

• Like 1