Replicagri 2019

robbo

The first TX combines in 1986 had yellow cutterbars, then black in 1987 I think, definitely by 1988.   I think the 8080 and 8070 were replaced by the TX36, TX34 but the 32 & 30 followed later which could mean a few 1987/8  8000s with black reels.   Someone on here will know for sure:D...…………….Ohh just found this.

Image result for new holland 8070 combine harvester

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bluegreen said:

The first TX combines in 1986 had yellow cutterbars, then black in 1987 I think, definitely by 1988.   I think the 8080 and 8070 were replaced by the TX36, TX34 but the 32 & 30 followed later which could mean a few 1987/8  8000s with black reels.   Someone on here will know for sure:D...…………….Ohh just found this.

Image result for new holland 8070 combine harvester

My TX34 is a 1988 and it has the yellow reel ,I thought it was1990 that they came out in black

• 4 weeks later...

Just seen this on Facebook,the 8060 header does not fit on the combine properly,there is a gap between them,Mini Agri Passion, ( MAP ) produce a header trailer for €25 that solves the problem apparently,

http://www.miniagripassion.be/boutique/kits-map/32-kit-chariot-barre-de-coupe-new-holland-8060-tole-convoyeur-.html

Regards

Joe.

New Holland 8060.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i do remember a non cabbed version near us way back ,so this could be a buy, but i suspect a cabbed one will come out,  even looking at the internal white polly lining  suggests  it, as the cut away above the canopy version is a lot larger than needed, one piece fits all design. will certainly keep an eye out for this one at zwolle mind.

Was a non cabbed one around here when I was a lad, can’t remember the number though, but it definitely had a 17 foot header on it. It seemed massive back in the 80’s.  Perhaps someone could enlighten me on a model number that would of taken that size header. Possibly been an m140 or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, SPN said:

Not liking the straw chopper.

And I see the gap between the header and the feeder housing is still a "feature".

But no point getting the trailer kit,as it won't fit on that version,

Regards

Joe.

What is the difference in the headers to render the trailer kit unusable on this one? 

In theory the straw chopper will be a separate part added to the original hood, it should be as easy to remove than the cab..

Archived