Replicagri 2019

robbo

18 hours ago, 844john said:

The 845 is different to the 885 Paul in that it is similar to the 56series tractors, the gear levers are on the other side of the cab, which I suppose isn't maybe that noticeable, but the tractor wheelbase is longer and also the front grill is very different, the European ones have their lights at the bottom of the grill where's the Doncaster models have them in the middle of the lower grill, and on the 4wd versions the lower grill is much smaller with a different front tombstone to the euro models. Sorry to sound like a tractor bore Paul, but I think Hytran still flows through my veins!

im glad of the info John,thankyou,i have allways fancied a ih xl model but no bigger than the 885,so out of all what replicagri do they don't do a ih xl uk version then?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

im glad of the info John,thankyou,i have allways fancied a ih xl model but no bigger than the 885,so out of all what replicagri do they don't do a ih xl uk version then?

It's a bit yes and no Paul, in that they don't do a Doncaster designed model, such as the 85 series, but the 856XL and 844XL were both sold here and size wise are very similar to the 885, at 85 and 80hp respectively. Our 844 that we still run here is one of the last ones built where production was transferred to Doncaster. My Father also has an 844, but a couple of years older and built in Germany, and the build quality of the German machine is just that bit better to be honest. 

39 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

also John I take it your 844 is in the case international colours?,sorry for all the questions

No bother Paul, I just didn't want to blather on and bore you, that said, here goes!;) All XL cabs were built in the International factory in Croix in France and then shipped to Doncaster to be added to the British built tractors. The cab structure is the same, the only difference was on the bigger 56 and 55 series tractors from the 956 upwards where there is more room inside the cab between the mudguards. These European tractors all had their gear levers on the right hand side, whereas the British ones had them on the left. British tractors also had narrower plastic fenders, where's the Europeans in the main had wider metal mudguards, often with plastic extensions like the one in your picture. These tractors were imported and were not altered cosmetically for the British market, so a UK spec tractor such as that 844 would look virtually identical to a one sold on the continent, the only real difference being the fitment of a pick up hitch for over here. Sorry for the long winded answer Paul, and yes, our tractor is the one in my picture in CaseIH colours.

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

ih tractors not my fortay John,so thanks for the blather:),so at the end of the day the ih I have shown in the picture would be ok  as a uk model?

Yes, it would be fine Paul

23 hours ago, JEP said:

What years would the 844 have been available in the UK John? 

Thanks in advance. 

I think they mainly started coming in with the Case takeover in the mid eighties up until about '94 when they stopped making them, in the latter years production was transferred to Doncaster ( ours is a '93 model). You still see a few around in the Case livery but I can't remember the last time I saw one in the original International colours, the 856 seemed to be more common then which was very similar to the 844 but with a smaller displacement engine but turbo'd to 85hp 

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i am surprised its taken them this long, now get ready for other versions 

Ah at last. Yes I’ve always thought they have been pretty sleepy on this one, manufacturers are often accused of “milking”  moulds, but there are a few, and this is a classic example where they have been really slack. 

9 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Will these be available early June ?? Or is there usually a few weeks after the Chartres show before other sellers can get their hands on them .???

If your interested Justin,you can pre-order them for €55

Regards

Joe.

Chartres model 2019.jpg

I always look forward to seeing what the show model is each year and i’m not disappointed with this one.The Renault’s were nice models but four years in a row was a bit much.

• 1 month later...

New Holland TM135 "Terracotta"

Credit to 32 Models News on fb

New Holland TM135 "Terracotta"

Manufacturer: Réplicagri
Product Number: REP221
Scale: 1:32
Production Run: Unlimited
Material: Die-Cast & Plastic
Retail Price: €50
Release Date: 07/2019

Image may contain: sky and outdoor