Replicagri 2019

robbo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, FendtFarmer said:

Here’s a better pic

B99CDF9E-8485-4136-832F-237975B32E20.jpeg

Given what looks like a 15ft header, wonder if they may produce an 8070 at some point (8070 basically the same machine other than grain tank - top extension/bigger standard tyre equipment/slightly uprated engine/cab as standard). After all, Replicagri did this with the Dominators (classic & maxi etc) 

Interesting times for collectors of 70's - 90's farm machinery at the moment, manufacturers seem to be looking into this era a little bit more of late :)

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Is there any word on when the NH combine will be available? Also the sulky drill?

Not sure on the combine, but the Sulky drill is supposed to be available late Feb early March.  I think some people have been able to purchase it already at Sima

17 minutes ago, sipher172 said:

Not sure on the combine, but the Sulky drill is supposed to be available late Feb early March.  I think some people have been able to purchase it already at Sima

Thank you, I will be keeping my eyes peeled!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Not to sure if any of these are U K spec Paul,but Replicagri certainly do a lot of IH's,

https://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/models/search/all-brands/replicagri/1-32/tractors/page7.html

Regards

Joe.

thanks Joe,im pretty sure the 845 xl is a uk machine,not up on the ih tractors and konedata don't seem to have them all listed

On 4/3/2019 at 8:10 PM, catkom3 said:

Not to sure if any of these are U K spec Paul,but Replicagri certainly do a lot of IH's,

https://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/models/search/all-brands/replicagri/1-32/tractors/page7.html

Regards

Joe.

Hi no but they do a 845 and the cab is the correct rear fender black slim  not like the britains 956 or 1056 wide fenders its the closest thing to the 885 xl hp wize too 

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

so could you rebadge the 845 as an 885 Nige

The 845 is different to the 885 Paul in that it is similar to the 56series tractors, the gear levers are on the other side of the cab, which I suppose isn't maybe that noticeable, but the tractor wheelbase is longer and also the front grill is very different, the European ones have their lights at the bottom of the grill where's the Doncaster models have them in the middle of the lower grill, and on the 4wd versions the lower grill is much smaller with a different front tombstone to the euro models. Sorry to sound like a tractor bore Paul, but I think Hytran still flows through my veins!

Archived