New Holland 1905 Forager

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, WillTEF20 said:

Incredible workman ship John, nice bit of soldering on the hand rails very neat and tidy :)

Thanks Will, you're right, the soldering is a first rate job.....you can tell that it came with the kit and i didn't do it!;):D

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks Will, you're right, the soldering is a first rate job.....you can tell that it came with the kit and i didn't do it!;):D

That’s even better then ;)  I can solder electric wires with ease but when it comes to brass on models I can’t crack it! 

9 hours ago, catkom3 said:

I see the IBC is coming on a treat as well,Very nice.

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe, well spotted, it's proved to be more of a hassle to build than the forager!

8 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

The primer has really brought it to life, not far off top coat colour either

Cheers Jamie, yes, it really males a difference getting a coat of paint on a model, just waiting for a tin of NH yellow now

• 3 weeks later...

Hell John... an FX and 05 series together, hope your planning on expanding the trailer fleet ;)  appologies for the bad photo's but these live local, well its a pair of FX450's now but was a 450 and 2305, fields they are photo'd in is now a housing estate.... 

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

Thanks for the photos Paul, yes trailers could well be an issue, seeing as i haven't gotten around to making any yet!:D

The contractor that ran the 1905 also ran a couple of FX's, with the 1905 basically used as a back up machine, but i can remember seeing the two of them working together next door one particularly wet year. Actually, i started the FX a few years ago and never got back to it, so I'm hoping to pick it up again along with the combine while I've got the yellow paint out!

Archived