The Lockdown Challenge - Clear Your Workbench

8 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

That looks a tidy little kit Stan, I assume they're hard to come by? 

I must have it 15 years or so. They used to come up on Ebay every now and again in the USA. I've no recollection of where, when or how much at this stage.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SPN said:

I must have it 15 years or so. They used to come up on Ebay every now and again in the USA. I've no recollection of where, when or how much at this stage.

Stan Theres 2 hard top versions on at the mo , both are just shy of 200 quid, as you say i think both are use sellers 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Stan Theres 2 hard top versions on at the mo , both are just shy of 200 quid, as you say i think both are use sellers 

Haha, maybe I should have sold it unbuilt :blink:

There's a shrinkwrapped VW Caddy kit I've been thinking of building. What are they making?

20180303_135623.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

what makes you think that stan?? cant see anything on their site 

There was lots of consolidation in the model kit sector in the last couple of decades, and as far as I can see the Revell moulds ended up with these guys. Many of the other 1:32 moulds from the good old days ended up with a company whose name escapes me.

This guy has done some interesting videos about the history of the various model companies. I tbink kit was his Lockdown Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/user/maxsmodels/videos

• 4 months later...

I would like to thank Dominic Cummings for giving us Lockdown Part II, and the opportunity to restart the Lockdown Challenge

Let's see some projects finished between now and the end of November (like a long overdue Armer Salmon, hint hint)

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, JEP said:

Very nice indeed Martin,

something unique in model form I would think? (certainly in 1:32 anyway)

What will it be - A62/64/66? 

Thanks John. 
I’m not aware of one in any scale, this will be an A-66

• Like 1