UH:
MF 148
MF 135
Ferguson TE-A 20 w/loader
Deutz D6005 2WD

Schuco:
JD 5125R w/loader
Case 633

Somehow this year's spending isn't going as planned.. But got the Schuco's for less than £48 each and the rest at £25 ish each.. How can you resist!

Edited by Janval
  • Like 2

I bought another Britains JCB TM420 off Amazon.  When it came the cab wasn't properly attached (easy fix), but unfortunately it had a fairly loose pivot so there was a fair bit of wobble.  I didn't think that was grounds to send it back, as thats just something that peeves me and you do get it with models with a pivot on occasion.  It is now much less wobbly with thanks to a needle and thread!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, smithy said:

cant believe you have purchased some snow ,i thought you had enough of the dammed stuff outside  

You'd have thought so Smithy, at least this can be put away without leaving a mess when you've had enough of it!;)

• Like 2

On 1/12/2021 at 8:52 PM, 0025 said:

Just bought one of the last Wiking Fendt 939s at what you would call a sensible price. As I believe there discontinued.

Just received this one, converted to a 936 from Phil (Bluegreen), yes they have been superseded by the 942 now.

20210114_164546.jpg

• Like 4

On 1/6/2021 at 10:02 PM, The Tractor Twitcher said:

A few photos of the Same Hercules lined up together. FM Modelbau, Modelagrisystem, and the recently released Schuco edition. 

received_790777474852208.jpeg

received_240321197463808.jpeg

received_164002728800966.jpeg

Thanks for sharing, all look nice. Can’t believe so many have produced such an obscure real machine. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robbo said:

Not a brand that I normally collect but just thought there was something rugged and appealing about this model 

20210125_151025.jpg

20210125_151035.jpg

Agree with Smithy, great tractors in real life and in model form, I highly rate them;)

• Like 3

Just been to asda to get the grocery shopping with the wife as she needed some help to push the trolleys around as we was also getting 2 other peoples shopping ,anyway she bought me a present :) i will have to wait for the grandchildren to come around and build it for me :D or perhaps Robbo could give me a hand ;) 

IMG_20210127_210133.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, smithy said:

Just been to asda to get the grocery shopping with the wife as she needed some help to push the trolleys around as we was also getting 2 other peoples shopping ,anyway she bought me a present :) i will have to wait for the grandchildren to come around and build it for me :D or perhaps Robbo could give me a hand ;) 

IMG_20210127_210133.jpg

Brill Smithy, my granddaughter gave me something similar a couple of years ago, perhaps we should start a new trend

20210128_084752.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/28/2021 at 8:50 AM, robbo said:

Brill Smithy, my granddaughter gave me something similar a couple of years ago, perhaps we should start a new trend

20210128_084752.jpg

With your newfound modelling skills and me with the granddaughters help yes maybe we can start a new trend   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1