The Tractor Twitcher's Travels Revisited

The Tractor Twitcher

Normally on this particular Sunday i'd be attempting to empty my wallet rather quickly down at Spalding, but for the second year running I was attempting to fill it instead. After heading up to Middlesborough to complete a project first thing, and another near Doncaster at lunchtime I was back near home on the outskirts of Rotherham later this afternoon with local contractor S & R Burden's John Deere 6250R and Horsch Pronto 6DC drill.

jd8r.jpg

jd8r_1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

My next batch of older scanned images were borrowed from a good friend who's father and uncle used to work on a large estate in Lincolnshire many years ago that ran an impressive array of high horse power tractors and combine harvesters including this Fiat 180-90DT.

Scan02.jpg

Scan03.jpg

Scan49.jpg

Scan77.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Now we are talking...some classic Terracotta...

They also ran an earlier 1880DT which a good friend down in Suffolk is now the owner of. They did have a few smaller Fiats too but unfortunately there were no photos of them in the albums I borrowed. They did run lots of other iconic classic gems which I will post up in due course. :)

• Like 4