universal hobbies 1/32 new releases 2021

robbo

I have the limited edition Fordson Super Dexta on order and I have just received the below from Ingrid Poppema

Dear sir / Madam,

Thank you for ordering the Fordson (Super) Dexta (in combination with the Miedema agricultural trailer) and/or the MF set.

Unfortunately we have to inform you that the boat that also contains the container with our models is now blocked in Indonesia and that there is even more delay in the delivery of these models.

The current expectation is that the boat will arrive in the Netherlands on September 29 and that we can start sending all pre-orders at the beginning of October. However, we cannot guarantee this date, we are not in control at the moment.

We understand that this is a huge disappointment, we would have loved to see it differently ourselves, but that is not possible now.

Thank you very much for your understanding and trust,

With best regards,

Herman and Ingrid Poppema

Poppema landbouwminiaturen

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 11:04 PM, alf aphid said:

Interesting it got an orange grill, I’m fairly sure they were never sold with orange grills, although on the restoration scene it is very common, and actually looks smart. 
not a criticism, just an observation 😉

Could not find a colour photo from 1958 but the Fordson brochure shows an orange grill.

Dexta.thumb.jpg.373771f53e909001f452eeb168d3ffeb.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

€70 is very steep for a small tractor. UH are gone into Marge, Schuco territory now. 

has to be said, on a lot of the new stuff they are starting to go that way details wise, working doors ect, proper 3 points, and i guess out of all of them,uh do have a way better spread of brands as well, only jd now they have not tried,  have given us zetors and all sorts that the rest would never have touched 

Yes Sean your right its the 5s, im still not a fan though.  UH should have kept with the lineage that bought us the 6475, then we may have gotten a 7715S through to a 7719S which really are great looking MFs. I just dont see the sense in this retro silver cab approach.  Im sure NH wont be going back to white roofs and fenders as a standard anytime soon, that was fine back in the day but best left there imo.

I wonder if this is the kind of thing we might see, Hadn't realised Ginaf had gone from DAF cabs to what appears to be Ford of Brazil's cabs, I doubt it will impact on MarGes Scanny's Sean, But the Dutch guy's will probably lap these up for Maize diorama's,

Regards

Joe

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mike whiting said:

Any further information on the 1/32 MF 675 and 690 which are to be produced by UH for Herman Poppema as per the model section in the current edition of Classic Tractor? They are reported to be slightly different to previously produced UH models?

if they are anything similar to the blue white fordson that herman has done,then they are stuck somewhere in transport, as those have been delayed till end of sept into october now last i was told by them

2 hours ago, robbo said:

I have seen an advert this morning for a New Holland Vatican Edition, apparently one was presented to the Pope and has now been recreated in 1:32

Farmmodels nl are saying it's comeing from ROS, ??

https://www.farmmodels.nl/New-Holland-T7050-Vaticaan-Lim.-Ed.-750-stuks-1:32-ROS-RS302327?Lng=en

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

Must say I rather like this MF 5S. Always been a fan of these steep-nosed MF tractors. And those Ginaf trucks were once quite common in Holland, but they were always custom build.

ginaf-f-3333-s-loonbedrijf-groesbeek-(2)

DSC08185Custom.jpg

IMG_0817Custom.jpg

Curious what the Chinese will make of them!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...