universal hobbies 1/32 new releases 2021

robbo

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 6:39 PM, CX820Joe said:

Are UH releasing a Bednar seed drill, does anyone know?

Saw a photo at Halloween of one on T Toys - but I suppose it was a photoshop of the real one.

Be nice if they were to do one.

It may be a possibility, but not necessarily UH, this from the new Farm Modeller magazine.

20210213_175438.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

It may be a possibility, but not necessarily UH, this from the new Farm Modeller magazine.

20210213_175438.jpg

Any more info on that Bednar Omega Joe, I've trawled the internet, But found absolutely nothing, Which is strange,??

Regards

Joe

55 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Any more info on that Bednar Omega Joe, I've trawled the internet, But found absolutely nothing, Which is strange,??

Regards

Joe

No Joe,

I saw that photo on Toys-Farm/T-Toys last Halloween, but I wasn't sure if it was just a miniaturised/photoshopped image of the real thing.  If it is going to appear, I would suppose UH would do it if they've got the licence.

1 minute ago, CX820Joe said:

No Joe,

I saw that photo on Toys-Farm/T-Toys last Halloween, but I wasn't sure if it was just a miniaturised/photoshopped image of the real thing.  If it is going to appear, I would suppose UH would do it if they've got the licence.

Thank you for the info Joe, normally Googleing would turn up something, But on this occasion I couldn't find anything,?

Regards

Joe.

3 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Thank you for the info Joe, normally Googleing would turn up something, But on this occasion I couldn't find anything,?

Regards

Joe.

I couldn't find anything on it either Joe, but then that photo reappeared in the magazine.  But no maker so maybe speculation?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 5:36 PM, justy 46 said:

Many shoulds...but don't hold your breath ...Its UH and that means hit or miss and it's also not the type off blue we were expecting this year.. What is the updates on the 7710 & 7910..?? 

Exactly Justin, when are the 7710 and 7910 arriving?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mike whiting said:

In this month's Classic Tractor the model section included reference to UH. Evidently they are keeping their powder dry on new releases due to the time lag effect of Covid on the supply chain. It,'ll probably be the summer before we know if normal service has resumed.

Guess you cant blame then, like many companies they dont want the slagging of they would get if stuff turned up late 

Understandable, and in my case kind of a relief, gives people a chance to perhaps catch up a bit. Still a shame they don't follow in Britain's footsteps and re-release some popular models like the classic MF's or the Case Maxxum 5140 etc.

To be fair...they have rereleased a few off the classics in both 1/32 & 1/16. If things are still as weird next year , they might be holding back a few now for next year maybe.

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1