universal hobbies 1/32 new releases 2021

robbo

he  ,or someone , has drilled it, rough as rats, rivets cut wonky at the top, not pushed up all the way,as theres a gap underneath if you look ,  all the cuttings are still in place,no attempt to sand them off .good idea but poor finish . 

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

he  ,or someone , has drilled it, rough as rats, rivets cut wonky at the top, not pushed up all the way,as theres a gap underneath if you look ,  all the cuttings are still in place,no attempt to sand them off .good idea but poor finish . 

Hopefully someone else will have another new one and can verify, They did screw up with Jos's Fergy exhaust so it could be legit, cheap and nasty fix,

Regards

Joe.

4 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Hopefully someone else will have another new one and can verify, They did screw up with Jos's Fergy exhaust so it could be legit, cheap and nasty fix,

Regards

Joe.

doubt it joe, would be cheaper and quicker to glue a plastic clevis type or a plastic euro one on that drill every casting and fit a rough cut rivet, with jos’s mf’s they replaced the lot , didnt do a half arsed fix on them.

• Like 1

am surprised they didnt put the bigger rims on,even if it was the silver ones of the 3120, just to make it different,  maybe jos had some sort of agreement with them they wouldnt, that or ifs a container or two full thats been found in the warehouse they didn't know they had .

• Like 1

Limited edition set from Poppema Agricultural Miniatures

https://www.poppemalandbouwminiaturen.nl/Universal-Hobbies-UHMFset-MF-set-MF-675-4WD-amp-MF-690-2WD-132-limed-750-stuks-PRE-ORDER-leverbaar-in-augustus-gemaakt-iov-Poppema-Landbouwminiaturen-prijs-is-voor-de-set-beide-modellen-komen-in-1-verpakking/?fbclid=IwAR1S3QD7KGlS-YeLSapiZqA3vVj3qkzN1ZvNH48E9zJ93k61LGadjiurCRA

Massey Ferguson 675 4WD and Massey Ferguson 690 2WD.

I don't wish to be critical but I would have thought that it would have been better for the 675 to be the 2 wheel drive version and the 690 to be the 4 wheeler, having said that, I will probably order the set

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robbo said:

Limited edition set from Poppema Agricultural Miniatures

https://www.poppemalandbouwminiaturen.nl/Universal-Hobbies-UHMFset-MF-set-MF-675-4WD-amp-MF-690-2WD-132-limed-750-stuks-PRE-ORDER-leverbaar-in-augustus-gemaakt-iov-Poppema-Landbouwminiaturen-prijs-is-voor-de-set-beide-modellen-komen-in-1-verpakking/?fbclid=IwAR1S3QD7KGlS-YeLSapiZqA3vVj3qkzN1ZvNH48E9zJ93k61LGadjiurCRA

Massey Ferguson 675 4WD and Massey Ferguson 690 2WD.

I don't wish to be critical but I would have thought that it would have been better for the 675 to be the 2 wheel drive version and the 690 to be the 4 wheeler, having said that, I will probably order the set

Hi all,

Visited this supplier, my "regular one",  yesterday, and immediately ordered this set.

I know this guy quite some years now, and what he brings out, is mostly perfect!!!

Best regards,

Jan

I bet a MF 300 Series set will be next. Covid has UH repeating models from a few years back. I have the 675 2wd... So don't think I will get this set anyway. I spose the Ford 7710 and 7910 are a no go now. Its been 3 years since they were announced. Pie in sky I'd say.. 

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I bet a MF 300 Series set will be next. Covid has UH repeating models from a few years back. I have the 675 2wd... So don't think I will get this set anyway. I spose the Ford 7710 and 7910 are a no go now. Its been 3 years since they were announced. Pie in sky I'd say.. 

They will come mate, look how long we all waited for the case 1494, 5 years I think it was.

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

i recon as chris said that they will arrive,and yes maybe the 300 set as well. if not a re run of them,and the 6290’s ,sadly right now,most company are in a cash short environment, little free cash to spend on new tooling like the fords or tx combine , no ability to visit the real ones for final measurements ,  but they will proceed as they will have invested cash already on them, prob why they are happy to do re runs and limited like this, easy minimal outlay as they have all the toolings ,no design work needed  ect,in return they  max profit it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...