universal hobbies 1/32 new releases 2021

robbo

• Tractorman810 changed the title to universal hobbies 1/32 new releases 2021
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mb86 said:

And the Dexta can’t decide which direction to turn…

No different to real ones then mart 😜😆😆

When you look at how well replicagri have done the recent mf front axel compared to uh stuff theres no comparison uh stuff is flimsy and very poor 

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

No different to real ones then mart 😜😆😆

When you look at how well replicagri have done the recent mf front axel compared to uh stuff theres no comparison uh stuff is flimsy and very poor 

I have the 1/32 UH Power Major and its the most flimsy off all my models. Like the Dexta above... Its front wheels both turn inwards, it's rocks on level surface so basicly 3 off the 4 wheels only touch the surface, the bonnet top don't close flush on both sides, headlamp fell off the day I bought it... 🙄🙄

On 12/16/2021 at 4:52 PM, justy 46 said:

I have the 1/32 UH Power Major and its the most flimsy off all my models. Like the Dexta above... Its front wheels both turn inwards, it's rocks on level surface so basicly 3 off the 4 wheels only touch the surface, the bonnet top don't close flush on both sides, headlamp fell off the day I bought it... 🙄🙄

So its just like the real thing then ha ha! acurate to the detail

• Haha 1