universal hobbies 1/32 new releases 2021

robbo

1 hour ago, watermill said:

Does anyone know if they are still doing the NH TX66 and the classic fords - can’t remember the models, perhaps a 6710 abs 8210 as advertised a while back???

7710 and 7910 both Gen 1s.  But they should leed to 6710 and 8210 in time .. UH always milk the moulds. And this is one time i really do want them to ..😁😁

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Considering UH always milk the moulds...but they missed one or maybe 2. Why did they never not do the  New Holland equavalant off the Case Puma 240 CVX which in turn would be the T7.270 Tier 2..and the Steyr equavalant also?? That is one they missed bigtime.!!

I am not 100% sure what is wrong with the Puma 240 but it just doesn't look right. I always thought they used the frame of the Puma 175 which has a bit shorter wheelbase, but as I said I'm not sure. Many converters have used Britains bonnets to upgrade the model. 

Imagine what UH could have done with the Ford 5000 mould.

45 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

I am not 100% sure what is wrong with the Puma 240 but it just doesn't look right. I always thought they used the frame of the Puma 175 which has a bit shorter wheelbase, but as I said I'm not sure. Many converters have used Britains bonnets to upgrade the model. 

Imagine what UH could have done with the Ford 5000 mould.

Its the bonnet on the Puma 240 that looks odd and as you said ...Britains bonnets were put on yhem to improve their apperance . But id love a T7.270 BluePower on the UH Puma 240 casting with the rims and the cab.  And your also right about the 5000. That casting could have went as far as a 7A 6600 easy..

47 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Am looking forward to this release.  It wasnt in the recent catalogue but it does appear to be due at some point. (Photo pinched from Farm Models NL)

1436982847.jpg

I just hope UH eventually get round to producing the Bigger 38FSX :)

Regards

Joe

• Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 8:27 PM, Tractorman810 said:

bit the bullet and ordered/paid for one, took some figuring out in dutch mind 😆

I use the Chrome browser which has a built in translator, made ordering a lot easier

• Like 2

Expected in the "Toys-Farm - Farmmodels with a Twist" series for July 2021 : Massey Ferguson 6100 Series

UH6331 - Massey Ferguson 6160 Dynashift - "Exhaust on the Hood"

UH6332 - Massey Ferguson 6180 Dynashift - "Wider rims/tires"

https://toys-farm.com/index.php?action=search&lang=en&srchval=UH633+dynashift

MF 6100 series 720.jpg

• Like 4