What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Got up on a very fine Sunday morning sun shining with all it's might so a bit of out side work for me I say so did a full service Mrs Nats car washed it the gave it a wax so it's looking really nice now with all done and about 8 cups of tea in me it was off to the shower then Mrs Nats and me took a lovely Sunday drive to a place called Movile in co Donegal its a little seaside village where we had our diner out then took a really nice long walk in the beach back on the road again did I small bit of tractor spotting ha ha! and had a ice cream then home.

Had a good walk round the yorkshire vinatge association gathering at newby hall. Watched some nice tractors have a go on a dyno. A newly refurbed Nuffield 10/60 only turn out 38hp, and a JD 4255 at 140 :P Briefly met Charlie Mcririck the classic tractor columnist and well known exponent of a decent exhuast note :laugh:

Bikers weekend done and dusted for another year in helmsley. I need a sit down and a much needed beer. :)

I love Helmsley, one of my all time favourite villages but I would probably avoid it for this one weekend, have that beer and then get back out with your camera, you have a job to do! ;D ;D ;D

I love Helmsley, one of my all time favourite villages but I would probably avoid it for this one weekend, have that beer and then get back out with your camera, you have a job to do! ;D ;D ;D

It's certainly an experience planning, preparing and then working through the weekend they all come over to Helmsley Mike. Insane, tiring but a very enjoyable weekend, not even the very wet weather stops them all from having a good time.............glad it only comes around once a year though. :)

Has been a long time since on here, Today at work 2 weeks into a 3 week trip. Have changed jobs now on the same platform but now a permit coordinator.

Been issuing the days work permits, carried out site visits and been to the daily permit meeting.

ironing and packing for my luxury river cruise starting on Wednesday ;D . I HATE ironing and only do it for high days and holidays! ::)

Budapest forecast is 33C and even Vienna is 25C. I think I shall be glad to have air conditioning.

Has been a long time since on here, Today at work 2 weeks into a 3 week trip. Have changed jobs now on the same platform but now a permit coordinator.

Been issuing the days work permits, carried out site visits and been to the daily permit meeting.

Good to see you back on here, I did pause for thought when I heard about the Super Puma which ditched in the sea recently. I take it you were not on it!

ironing and packing for my luxury river cruise starting on Wednesday ;D . I HATE ironing and only do it for high days and holidays! ::)

Budapest forecast is 33C and even Vienna is 25C. I think I shall be glad to have air conditioning.

Ironing is not my favorite past time but has got to be done...anyway hope you enjoy your river cruise Sue..see you back on here in a while.

Sat waiting for the mot to be done while ogling a 61 plate BMW m1 , only 350 made in burnt orange metallic ,2000 miles only one issue, well two or three even, it's 75k , the wife and biggest of all in one hour a guy from Manchester is coming down to collect it as he's bought it last week without even viewing it

spent a week in Tris country....ok hants really not wilts, drove back late friday, Harry did well, although ill on friday, hence the early return. managed to cut the grass and other stuff yesterday, relaxing today....well trying, not easy with these 2!!.....back to work tomorrow >:(

Dad and I are pulling our hair out well im pulling my hair as dads a little lite on top :) to cut or not to cut we have a field of new grass which needs to be cut as its starting to lay down and going yellow on the bottom. 3 days are dry not the best with not much sun but we need to cut

To be or not to be..........that is the question...........Robert........I'm sure that was a soliloquay in a William Sheakspears' play called HAMLET...it must be difficult for farmers to decide to do what / when dependent upon the weather :huh:

Edited by BC

Trying to "unrelax" after an extremely lazy 5 days. Everything was provided and all I had to do was eat, drink, watch the river, listen to the choir practising (we had a choir from Hawaii on board but not part of the cruise - they were guests too) and generally doing NOTHING. I am sooooooooooo tired it is unbelievable!

Dogs have been collected and the tortoise returns this afternoon so I hope to be back to normal tomorrow.

Doing some more landscaping in the garden. I "aquired" nearly three tons of pea shingle last week which has managed to recover my large front path and some of the back gardens original gravel area into which I've now inset some paving slabs as stepping stones that have been laying about the garden since I moved in. Unfortunately I'm about a ton short of what I need so I've ordered that today for delivery tomorrow and been laying the remaining four slabs that will be in that area along with raking off the remaining large gravel to redistribute elsewhere. I'm not a big fan of gravel (especially as Buster eats it!!) but as its such a large garden its better that it remains graveled in that part between the house and out buildings