Britains 1/32 New Holland TN75D Tractor

Andy

RRP ?9.99 which is a joke really, well overpriced.

Released at the same time as the Steyr Kompakt and the little case from which all are so similar apart from paintwork.

Martin I know loves his but I would award it only 2.4521 out of 5 and most of that is the paintwork colour and its toughness once dropped on the floor and nothing broke off  ;) wouldn't recommend that treatment though  ;)

I do like this model but there are a few things I would say against it......

1) The lights are pretty poor compared to the likes of the TG305.

2) The steering isn't great with a pretty poor turning circle.

3) Detail isn't great for the money.

However it is a nice change from the larger horse-power tractors we have in the model world, just some more in-cab detail or perhaps warning stickers would be better for the money though...... :);) ;)

Well I havn't seen one in the flesh... but From the pic I would give it 3/5 - ?10 is still "shut up" money... and at that price... so long as it's robust then I'd be happy with it  :-\

Whats shut up money  ???

Don't forget a tenner is a lot to collectors like myself rich boy  ;)

And you'll play with anything / anyone  :D :D :D

Well u r a ripoff - - - like if u sold urself on ebay even if  u gave someone money to buy you the purchase would still be a rip off

MUHAHAHAHA

It wet outside I have 7 acres of wheat straw lying so i am getting rid of some frustration

:D :D :D :D .. I mean  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Up to a yaer ago I'd have bought this as soon as it was released.  Glad I didn't buy immediately but will look to get one when they hit bargain prices.

It's not a collectors model, only really has the name of Britains going for it.  I'll give it 5.