What really PLEASED you?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Question is will it go in, that soil must be so dry and cracked now it will prob just run off 

I was spraying grassland yesterday with no problem but when I went onto spring barley field it was a different story only had half a load in sprayer and was slipping about made a bit of a mess so pulled out of field    

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, dm434 said:

Newcastle united winning the championship and promoted as champs :)

I normally have a look at Newcastle's results , because our BOBBY ROBSON was a great manager for us down here in Ipswich and he did good things for you as well  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, smithy said:

I normally have a look at Newcastle's results , because our BOBBY ROBSON was a great manager for us down here in Ipswich and he did good things for you as well  

our bobby ran naked across one of our fields many years back, , so the press claimed, during his affair with the farmer opposites wife ;D,had my nan have known he would have been taken in for saftey and probably never seen again ;D;D as she put it "he was lush" ;D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smithy said:

Smithy you do come out with some rubbish the last time you went to football Mick O' Brien was manager at Ipswich that was in 1936. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am now on holiday for 3 weeks and ended my last fay with some great news to, after my interview last Thursday i had a call lunchtime after the 4th interview was done telling me i got the job , so i am now the areas only ID PTO or precision test officer , which comes with a 4 grade pay jump , may just have to have a few drinks tonight  

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Am now on holiday for 3 weeks and ended my last fay with some great news to, after my interview last Thursday i had a call lunchtime after the 4th interview was done telling me i got the job , so i am now the areas only ID PTO or precision test officer , which comes with a 4 grade pay jump , may just have to have a few drinks tonight  

Congratulations Sean :)

Well done Sean, more spends for Zwolle oh, and it is your round as well, David and I will have a Herfsbok and I am sure Andy, Steve and Barry will think of something

i doubt it ben, a lot bigger area to cover and i am the only one to, covering all of cornwall,devon and somerset,poss into dorset at times, .prob night jobs as well , its not really hugely different to what i spend a good bit of time doing now, just i actually get paid properly for it now instead of a weekly allowance. 

• 3 weeks later...