Whats on your workbench???

2 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

That's shaped up nicely Sean, liking the flat bed too

Its getting there , found its fragile but i guess its pretty fine parts, next steps the drop sides, hopefully i have enough clearance for them with paint on, and the latches still work as at the mo you lift them a smidge to open and reverse to close , but its inly an.5mm rod and opening so paint  could poss foul it working . I have altered the files now so its in 3 parts , chassis body and panels mainly so its easier to get off the supports , also got a proper grain top printed yesterday so thats waiting to go on 

couple of small alteration s required, ,lengths of the drop sides to allow for paint, which did cross my mind as i was paining them ,only .5mm overall on each if that , plus the grain tops out slightly, but overall its works, just. need to tweek the printer files a smidge to find the perfect finish against time printing now 

IMG_3389.jpeg

IMG_3390.jpeg

IMG_3391.jpeg

IMG_3392.jpeg

IMG_3393.jpeg

• Like 7

Pretty much there with the 200 trailer. Just need to repaint the red over the original decals as they arent transfers. Not sure I'm happy with the wheels they're slightly too big it sits quite high. Might try and find some artisan ones that are slightly smaller to finish. Also just need to make a new silage tailgate as it is now dual purpose PXL_20231229_113232054_MP.thumb.jpg.d5f1a6f9b265c8565596543067fbc4ec.jpgPXL_20231229_113202064.thumb.jpg.2aaae5c760a5614e648acd8a5fb27088.jpgPXL_20231229_113215119.thumb.jpg.bf71cac75c95a3065c626b3d45ee9f20.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jd6320driver said:

Last one of the year finished last night for myself IMG_3293.thumb.jpeg.dd30bca48917810fe052c8da40b0dde2.jpeg

That looks very nice. Broughan certainly seem to be the trailer of choice at present around my area.. They have become very popular among contractors.. 

• Like 1

managed to get some time in the shed today, so second trailer is all but done, the body is the revised one for better clearance when the sides drop, which all works fine now, but the tops one of the old ones so needed work to fit properly, have some new ones done but didnt want to waste them. blue is to dark ,sadly the seller sent me the wrong one despite me ordering it from the before, so a replacement is on its way free of charge. just the wood work to do now on it, currently working on decals for it now . which is harder than doing the cad stuff ,well for me😂😂

IMG_3409.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpeg

IMG_3407.jpeg

IMG_3404.jpeg

IMG_3410.jpeg

IMG_3406.jpeg

• Like 8

spent ten mins out the shed today,aiming to get the wood done, but it was way to cold, stained it up, marked it ect  but was taking ages to dry out, but i did managed to have a little test on one of the front loaders i printed, needs a bit of work on the bracket to fit the tractor, but it looks ok 

IMG_3416.jpeg

IMG_3414.jpeg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

spent ten mins out the shed today,aiming to get the wood done, but it was way to cold, stained it up, marked it ect  but was taking ages to dry out, but i did managed to have a little test on one of the front loaders i printed, needs a bit of work on the bracket to fit the tractor, but it looks ok 

IMG_3416.jpeg

IMG_3414.jpeg

That looks great. I like the grille guard 👌