Forum Issues and Updates

43 minutes ago, MadMark said:

And why is it now when some one clicks the like this button it how say's somebody likes this instead of who it is?

I have spoken to Andy about this Mark not that its a real problem but I would also like to now the names so I can thank them ,by the way I just clicked the like button on this/your post  

Edited by smithy
spelling mistack
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

W hen quoting a post the reply box locks out after a few words on mobile (android). The screen doesn't freeze and I can do everything else in the page and the keyboard is still there and the keys highlight when clicked on but text doesn't appear in the reply box.

For example the text may lock out qt

not had that issue with the quote, but have found when I use it, it always seems to have the last "quoted" post  in the box ready ,doesn't seem to matter what topic/area I am in , only seems to happen on the I pad, not the laptop mind?? otherwise I have to say most of the issues seem to have gone now I recon

• 2 weeks later...

We're still working through the little issues popping up but was wondering if there are any outstanding problems concerning pictures, uploading pictures, reading topics, navigating through topics etc. The ones that really make it impossible to use the forum.

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎16‎:‎45‎:‎29, BC said:

When the like button is used it says someone liked but does not specify who.

I have spoken to Andy about this and like a few others it has been posted on here it not important but sometimes I /you would LIKE to no so we could thank the members for pushing the LIKE button .

that's start a poll if you agree with me push the LIKE button ? 

• Like 5

can think of at least one other person who would reply the same as you two as well >:D :laugh:;D , can't say the names not showing up really bothers me to be honest,but also understand why people would like it,as smithy said its good to say thanks, ,we as mods certainly can't get it going again,as it's a option buried well away in the setting area ,but I recon it will eventually get sorted again 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

can think of at least one other person who would reply the same as you two as well >:D :laugh:;D , can't say the names not showing up really bothers me to be honest,but also understand why people would like it,as smithy said its good to say thanks, ,we as mods certainly can't get it going again,as it's a option buried well away in the setting area ,but I recon it will eventually get sorted again 

im wondering if that other person would be you Sean;), but as smithy says would be nice to see who is doing the liking,so to speak

• Like 1