Gin Horse Engine House

JC

can you put a secondry unit inside then jas?? just to help a little

so once they are in its knock through time i guess, cant wait to see the pics of just how thinck that wall actually is mate, that wide its gonna need one big lintle or 2

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on leaps & bounds since i last saw this jas , looks really good & matching in well with the rest , the roofs is a credit to the man who's done the work especially the curves & corners .

• 2 weeks later...

wow!!!, thats taken shape nicely!!, will look great when all complete and landscaped!!!! :) :).....so whats the garage roof space for then ;D ;D ;D;)

Erm... a 22' x 12' model room.  ;D

display or just a shelved type area....or both.....you have to make use of that shed of yours! ;D

Two displays, one down each side...... I can't see the point in keeping models in box's.

[glow=red,2,300]Two displays, one down each side...... I can't see the point in keeping models in box's.[/glow]

My kind of Man ;D ;D ;D      Play with them Don't look at them ;)

Looks great Jason, that's a big leap isn't it, getting the scaffold down, gives new enthusiasm for a project.

Have you any photos of the inside yet so we can see how the shape works as a room?

• 4 months later...

Its been a while since I updated this topic, i'm just having a look through the pictures i've taken over the last few months and will be updating it over the course of this evening. This next picture shows what the area behind the extension looked like just after the scaffold came down and i was in the process off digging out for the patio, drains and new retaining walls.....

june14002.jpg

I'll just drop in a couple of shots of the garage roof underway while i wait for some pictures to upload. Its great to watch these guys at work, everything is measured up and planned before the first slate lat is fixed in place. All the slates are sized up and then it's time to calculate the spacings between the lats based on the slates available.......

263.jpg