Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

There is a picture of one of these in the now defunct farm and site models, issue 9. Also states that it may have come in bumper value pack 5004. Its the same colour as the autoway version, so they may have been using up old stock!

The last time I had a Siku rear linkage was at the last Toytrac for ?1. Think I will buy a dozen this time.  ;)

As for the 7600, well, what can you say. A fool and their money are soon parted.

Ertl did three versions of the 1:32 Fordson Major in non-window boxes. First was a grey wing and wheel one. 2nd was an orange wheel one with 'parts mart special edition' on the wings. 3rd one was one with grey bonnet, wheels and wings with 'parts mart special edition' on the wings. I've got all three of these in my cabinet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britains-Ford-County-Tractor-Conversion-L-K-RARE_W0QQitemZ300161453847QQihZ020QQcategoryZ117196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:o :o :o

Could nearly have 2 DBP models for that price. Numerous things wrong with it, not least that the side view is photographed on a slant to make it appear level, because there is no way it could be with the axle as it is.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britains-Ford-County-Tractor-Conversion-L-K-RARE_W0QQitemZ300161453847QQihZ020QQcategoryZ117196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:o :o :o

Could nearly have 2 DBP models for that price. Numerous things wrong with it, not least that the side view is photographed on a slant to make it appear level, because there is no way it could be with the axle as it is.

It never stops amazing me how some folks can see the value in such things.

As per a previous post - a fool and their money...........