Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

9 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Heck.. A Ford 135 !!! Or is it a MF 5000 !!! Cross breading tractors now it seems. :wacko:

• Haha 1

I had one buyer who paid £40 for a JD3640 and then made me wait 5 days for payment,  then two weeks later they contacted me asking where their delivery was?  I said its been delivered, to which they said I was lying and within 10 minutes I had ebay telling me a case had been opened against me and it would be best if I paid the buyer a refund!!   Fortunately I always keep my post office receipts and produced the tracking details which proved the model had been delivered.   The lesson I learned here is that there are charlatans operating online and this one probably knew that many people throw away their receipts after a few days and thought they would try their luck to get the model for nothing by leaving contacting me to the last minute in the hope I had no receipt.  Beware folks, hold onto those receipts.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

should have a month or more  ban put on them via ebay, as putting negative feedback on wont do anything . they loose the abillity to buy/sell it will hurt more 

Sadly you cannot leave feedback for buyers no more

So they keep coming at you

Only way i found around it was to stop theebay auctions and list everything as buy it now and request instant payment at time of purchase

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:02 PM, Tractorman810 said:

5 bidders in or this thing so far. Who in their right mind would want it..Unless some guy has plans to alter it more to maybe a 188 . But still its shocking.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:58 PM, bluegreen said:

I had one buyer who paid £40 for a JD3640 and then made me wait 5 days for payment,  then two weeks later they contacted me asking where their delivery was?  I said its been delivered, to which they said I was lying and within 10 minutes I had ebay telling me a case had been opened against me and it would be best if I paid the buyer a refund!!   Fortunately I always keep my post office receipts and produced the tracking details which proved the model had been delivered.   The lesson I learned here is that there are charlatans operating online and this one probably knew that many people throw away their receipts after a few days and thought they would try their luck to get the model for nothing by leaving contacting me to the last minute in the hope I had no receipt.  Beware folks, hold onto those receipts.

just happened to me Phil,item signed for on the 18th of Jan,now guy has just opened a case against me,saying item not received,same as you, kept the receipt and tracking number just entered the tracking number,all delivered and signed for,good practice to keep all paperwork!!!!!!,photo from royal mail tracking website sent to buyer and ebay,wonder if I will here back from him?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AndyB said:

I now only send by tracked delivery, it pays hands down especially when someone tries it on. I now always add the tracking number into the listing, then you are doubly covering the rear quarters!

me to Andy,only send by a signature needed and tracking number,its the only way to cover your ass