Tractors in different colours

Barry

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, mb86 said:

Agreed, looks like a valtra....

On 3/7/2019 at 7:24 PM, bluegreen said:

Actually it underlines just how good looking Valtras are because New Holland cant get away with crazy colour schemes and looks awful in those colours,  stick to blue please NH:D

I quite like the colour scheme and look of it :)

but will it fit in with my Valtra models :ph34r:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2019 at 3:34 PM, SPN said:

Took me a couple of minutes to warm to this one.

Haynes 100 year anniversary model with the first tractor they ever sold in 1919.

Haynes Silver T7 245.jpg

A grey New Holland went past me today too fast for me to get the phone out to take a photo but it was all grey and seemed to be a slightly darker shade than this and without the red decals, will keep my eyes peeled in case I spot it again

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, robbo said:

A grey New Holland went past me today too fast for me to get the phone out to take a photo but it was all grey and seemed to be a slightly darker shade than this and without the red decals, will keep my eyes peeled in case I spot it again

oh mike,where was the police trained handbrake turn and chase to catch when we needed it :D you could have leaned out of the window doing the siren noise as well just to be sure :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

oh mike,where was the police trained handbrake turn and chase to catch when we needed it :D you could have leaned out of the window doing the siren noise as well just to be sure :D

I was walking at the time, would have looked a bit daft shouting nee naw and running down the road, besides, I am too old for that now

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

How long till uh makes it or marge , both do the base model and use the colour on its proper unit , puma in masserati blue , got to say i like it 

0C97A5B3-0F67-4FFA-90DB-BA619643C953.jpeg

It's a more a Puma in NH BluePower colours ..Not that it makes much difference anyway.. they are the same tractors under the skin .!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...