What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

a lot of the new holland ones around that age  are the same john, i have a few that seem very bland cover wise,just like yours but inside are by far some of the best from around that time. 

You're right Sean, they are really good brochures, just wish I'd had them when i did my 8070 and forager, would have saved a bit of hunting for pictures!

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Never did like those early Ts, much prefered the final T3 version with the snazzy headlamps. 

The T5 got launched today Joe, Ive seen a few pictures but am waiting for someone to stick the livestream up on Youtube, Looks very smart.

I love those early ones Phil, but the late T3 was a great looking tractor too, I prefer those generations to the T4, but that's still a smart looking tractor.   The older ones look awkward with the engine way out in front, but they have some character.  Seem to run up the hours too, theres a fairly local farm with an 05 and 06 T1x0, and a 58 plate 191.  The older ones look very tatty but still going well.  

I don't think the M series was popular, and would be interested to know how many of them, and the Valtra C got sold in the UK.

I saw something new was being announced today, need to track down the video.

Edited by CX820Joe
Pressed save too soon

A few books and magazines bought recently, I’m liking the power farming mags, just a shame most of them are in black and white. It the articles are a great read. Lots of interesting and unusual machinery that obviously hadn’t taken off and were confined to the history books!

Edited by mb86
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, mb86 said:

We are even because you did me on the lely drill one🤣. If you want any info give me a shout Sean. 👍

😀 cheers mart, i was only really after it because it looked different, already have a 12 page one like it ,just a bit older as theres less mono body ones in it, as for the drill, that was on,y found a few mins before it finished, so was a real cheeky punt. but i can scan it if you want any info 

• Like 1

Hell Martin, i bet the postie needed a lie down after he delivered that lot! Nice collection of brochures there...i see you've acquainted yourself with Kat loaders as well now😉 Funnily enough, i saw the weeks one and was going to have a go at it and then i forgot all about it!

• Like 1