Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Aw you'll like it Brian,it's a really nice solid model,mind you it should be for the price,Bill I thought there might be a semi decent video with sound on Youtube,but the one's you can hear are Kienze re-powered Cummin's engined or to far from camera to hear  ::) , there is this collection of photo's of one with a loader  :of :of ,big tractor for useing on loader work,

Regards,

Joe.

that would be telling johny  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  white fendts not on the website yet either, so my seller is very connected i recon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The white Fendt is also not supposed to be available until August either according to the email I got from PES Creations  :-\ :-\

After waiting what seemed like ages, due to a postal strike here in Canada, I have recieved my latest purchase, a Fella TS 456 DN rake by MarGE Models.

It is freakin' AWESOME!!!

Detail is second to none for an implement. It comes with a multi-hole stand and pin, separate PTO shaft and an adapter plate to hook up to Britains style hitches.

The rake teeth are of such fine wire, they look to scale when a toy would need to be more robust and the teeth would then look too beefy. Adjusting crank, swath board, flotation tires on walking axles, its all spot-on in my opinion.

I have to say the packaging has to be seen to be believed. First of all, an outer sleeve around the box to protect the box. Then the box itself is black with a high quality picture of the model and printed Fella and MarGe Models signage. It has a hinged lid and inside is a foam cube. On top of the cube is a colour brochure with pictures of the real machine and the model and a description in Dutch German and English. This is all tied together with a red ribbon. The top of the cube lifts off and inside sits the model on a small raised plastic base with more foam around it to stop it from shaking around.

The whole packaging concept reminds me of the way Lois' Swarovski crystal collectibles are packaged. The model survived a trip from Holland to Canada unscathed.

I would say, the best implement I have in my collection and the best packaging ever.

I am now saving my dollars to get the tedder to go with it.  :)

This sounds amazing,any chance of a picture?  :)

Thanks Joe,she certainly looks the buisness  8)

I'll admit, I'm not very familiar with the real thing but I can see nothing that would need changing. There are very few model manufacturers out there that can make that claim in my experience.

Top of the line model and, incidentally, very nice people to deal with.