Well what did "Santa",Family members and Friends bring you ?

For me :

Alpha model craft 18Ft Fraser and Herron Silage Trailer Tippers

Siku Scania R620 Non Rc with Low Loader

Britains JCB 3CX

Universal Hobbies Ford 7600 1:16

Mudwanderson Contractor Profiles

IRT Deadliest Roads Box Set

Encylopedia of Tractors

Mecano

Deodrant and Aftershave and clothes

Plus a nice bit of cash

And the best thing is I still have more presents to come 

My daughters clubbed together and commissioned 3 sketches from Ian "Agrium" Leather of Same tractors. I have now got the originals but they are going to be put together as a limited edition print early in the New Year.

The are superb and I am well pleased  8) 8) 8) 8)

Oh dearie me!  I was given, among other things, a pair of fleecy PJs and a pair of moccasin slippers

Problem 1 - I sleep HOT so never wear PJs nor any sort of fleecy nightwear as they are torture

Problem 2 - The bottom half is one size too small and the top half is three sizes too small as I am one of those unfortunates who are top heavy so I cannot use them in any case

Problem 3 - what on earth do I tell the givers?  I really do not want to upset them at all.

The slippers, however, are perfect and exactly my taste so I shall probably concentrate on the slippers! 8)

Anyone who would like the size 8  ladies PJs or know someone who would please PM me

Oh dearie me!  I was given, among other things, a pair of fleecy PJs and a pair of moccasin slippers

Problem 1 - I sleep HOT so never wear PJs nor any sort of fleecy nightwear as they are torture

Problem 2 - The bottom half is one size too small and the top half is three sizes too small as I am one of those unfortunates who are top heavy so I cannot use them in any case

Problem 3 - what on earth do I tell the givers?  I really do not want to upset them at all.

The slippers, however, are perfect and exactly my taste so I shall probably concentrate on the slippers! 8)

Anyone who would like the size 8  ladies PJs or know someone who would please PM me

Sue - send them to Rick, he will find a use for them! :)

Sue - send them to Rick, he will find a use for them! :)

;D ;D I can visualise him trying to put on a pair of pink PJs - US size 6! ::) ::)

Best laugh I have had in a long time.  Apart, that is, from the book my cousin gave me.  Unpublished letters to the Telegraph - some of those had me in hysterics!  The dogs thought I had gone mad on Christmas Day!

Here's what Mum, Dad and my brother bought for me over the festive period:

ROS Fiatagri G240

Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 240

Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 135 HMT Show Edition

Hangover Part II DVD

Thorntons Chocolates

John Rocha Jumper

Socks

Boxers

Lynx deodorent / shower gel set.

However the best present by a country mile was without question my Mum's cooking skills on Sunday. Goose with all the trimmings. Happy days. :)

Got nuffin  :( . Think I wasn't nice enough this year after all. Will just have to tickle myself then.

not  on here you wont neils  ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

didnt get much my end, mind you i didnt ask for anything, would much rather people spent the cash on the little ones, i have everything i need in my wife and home so what more could i want

• 2 weeks later...

not  on here you wont neils  ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

didnt get much my end, mind you i didnt ask for anything, would much rather people spent the cash on the little ones, i have everything i need in my wife and home so what more could i want

Penacillin ;D