Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not got one, I own a real 1:1 machine not the model, and I didn't post the pictures, if were talking about the telehandler, I just quoted the post and ended up in my post

The JCB is by far an away Britains best offering todate judging by the photos.......................finally a loadall with a decent size bucket on it.

As for their JDs and other models, Im sorry but they are cheap and cheerful and best avoided......................as for TWs  its entirely the nostalgia factor because most of us grew up with a Britains TW model and yes I to will buy a TW20 for that reason..........................Britains have a place in most collectors hearts (mine included) but lets not get to carried away and pretend they are UH ,ROS or Wiking...............the two Kane trailers I bought were very dissapointing on closer inspection, awful wheels and tyres, appalling lifting ram design and bl**dy see through yellow plastic when the sunshines on them >:(   I replaced mine with the previous better quality Marstons.

Sorry for the rant but glad I got that of my chest ;D

really like that loader,hope its out soon,lets hope it has 4wheel steering.

would imagine they would put 4 wheel steer on it, there really paying attention to detail nowadays so they probably will, they stuck a steering axel on the kanes so there bount to be able to rig something up for the jcb

• 2 weeks later...

The bucket on that jcb looks pretty much the same as the one with the TM's.........,may be a tad bigger but not a lot.

If they were to get their act together and design a bucket with proper dimensions and angles, they would look a lot better.

The John Deere's don't look too shabby and the ferry tanker looks very good but I don't like the wheels on the field one. I can think of a few places like trailers were them Tw-10 front wheels will suit as well. Finally will the New Holland baler be 1:32 ?

them deeres do look tidy, do the front weights look removable to??  or is it just me, will certainly give a lot of people a good base model to work from for doing their own jd convos thats for sure

Do look removeable to me, I do hope they are.

intresting variations on the buildings to,  could do well, especially if that steel clad grain/kit stores filled in on the back completly ,maybe we will see a bigger version?? the dutch barn but sides on both sides?? or even a grain silo???

Ooh the Deeres do look very good...I miss my JD collection...I changed my job last year and am now on less salary while I train plus have no space... Don't want to miss out on those though and does my rusty mind serve me right in that Schuco is doing the 7810?

Archived