Valley Axeman's 1/16th collection

Valley Axe Man

What an amazing collection Paul. The models look stunning and your custom models give the collection a nice personal touch. I keep being tempted by some 1/16 models but I am trying to stick to 1/32 or else I wouldn't know where to put it all.

• Like 1

Cheers for your comments Martin and Chris 8) Keep adding bits now and again but not set to and built anything for my own collection for a good while, but I've a few ideas and had a bit of useful info of Paul (Super6) so maybe this summer i'll get something built ;) your right though Martin...... at 16th they do take up a hell of a lot of room :laugh:

Glad the harrows take you back to days gone by Chris, memories is one thing that no-one can take away from you ;)

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Cheers Chris, I sure there be a few more models to come too ;)8)  Though all credit for them has to go to Andy, as doing the job that I do I understand bending tolerances, forming, machining, fitting and to some degree pattern making and casting,  but some of the things Andy achieves in 16th scale.... we'd struggle to do full size on our machines at work. :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Very nice Paul , he is indeed smiled at making stuff , but sadly I as yet still have not got hold of him ??? About my 6 year old order

Have you tried ringing him Sean??  Andys number 01748 850905 works for me every time.... or if you leave a message on his answerphone he gets back to you..... as does his email info@classic-combines.com ;)  As for the 1250..... I haven't heard how progress is going but I do know that he's done the decals for them........

Edited by Valley Axe Man

last email I sent came back as un know. , must confess I have no idea if it was that one mind , think it was off his website mind , last phone call I made ( think it was the number above) from his website anyway , rang out as NU or not existing, he even walks away at shows in the opposite direction. ? I have no doubt his works good , I just find it frustrating he's got orders to do , he took 8 or 9 mf 1250's alone that day after my first one , yet doesn't do his back orders , I suspect your bits are not long term order waits , year tops maybe , I will have another try when I get home ,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers for all the comments and likes, lads Very much appreciated :) There is or was a similar outfit on a County 1174 I think it was parked at a fencing contractors yard just of the A66, There is scope for a lot of detail to go to 16th Martin, and credit to Andy for getting it in there in the first place, There's a few more of Andy's models I'd like but will see what happens over the next few years....;) 

• Like 1