Replicagri 2015

SPN

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny how opinions differ. The Kuhn plough I thought was as good a plough as we,ver ever had but only after the geometry has been altered, ive altered a few of them and they were perfect after the work, id need to see this plough to compare it but going by the pictures I wont be getting one at this stage

funny how opinions differ. The Kuhn plough I thought was as good a plough as we,ver ever had but only after the geometry has been altered, ive altered a few of them and they were perfect after the work, id need to see this plough to compare it but going by the pictures I wont be getting one at this stage

what geometry did you alter Bor,i had the universal hobbies kuhn 6 furrow reversible,i liked the model

there's a couple of gregoire's down this way to paul , only 5 furrows though , both out towards Kingsbridge way, think they may even be the same contractors, seen both recently on my travels  ,have a feeling they may have come from masons in chudleigh , as they seem to sell most brands of late

I thought I had it somewhere in my early posts Paul. The whole Kuhn plough doesn't pull in a correct straight line behind the tractor so theres a bit of cutting and altering needed just behind the headstock, from what I remember theres a small bar with two lugs at each side, when this is removed and remade from the correct size brass box section but made shorter I pulls the whole angle of the plough around to its directly in line, to be fair a lot of plough makers have made this same mistake. I liked the Kuhn plough and have turned a few into KVs with some work and used many for their excellent plough bodies to make ridgers, I wish id been speaking to bluegreen before he chucked his in the bin cos id have bought it and used it

there's a couple of gregoire's down this way to paul , only 5 furrows though , both out towards Kingsbridge way, think they may even be the same contractors, seen both recently on my travels  ,have a feeling they may have come from masons in chudleigh , as they seem to sell most brands of late

ok,thankyou Sean

I thought I had it somewhere in my early posts Paul. The whole Kuhn plough doesn't pull in a correct straight line behind the tractor so theres a bit of cutting and altering needed just behind the headstock, from what I remember theres a small bar with two lugs at each side, when this is removed and remade from the correct size brass box section but made shorter I pulls the whole angle of the plough around to its directly in line, to be fair a lot of plough makers have made this same mistake. I liked the Kuhn plough and have turned a few into KVs with some work and used many for their excellent plough bodies to make ridgers, I wish id been speaking to bluegreen before he chucked his in the bin cos id have bought it and used it

thanks Bor

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, valtrajohnie said:

Finaly is it coming the normal version of the Renault TX

Renault TX 133-14

€ 44,90

Available: unknowing

12375012_1103985162945919_85030989913084

12365993_1103984332946002_15896286799341

Sourch: pur-tracteur-passion.com

Available January apparently Arno along with a Fiat 1180 DT and an IH 523,and an Axial Flow 1640,

Regards

Joe.

32 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

A former Britains  classic reborn .. The Britains was a 145-14 tough... A Deutz DXs  next would be nice..

The small DX is about the only Britains model that hasn't been re-done in modern times by someone.

Would love a 2wd DX85 from Weise

not sure there are enough differences to buy that combine, but it does look good, maybe it will head this way but not right away ,would like to see replicagri try a front loader on one of their tractors, given all the working features they do I recon they could do a removable one with ease.

I hope someone brings out a classic NH combine soon or I am going to be seriously tempted by one of replicagris IH's. They produce fantastic models and for a reasonable price, I'd love to see an 81/8200 from them. 

34 minutes ago, mb86 said:

I hope someone brings out a classic NH combine soon or I am going to be seriously tempted by one of replicagris IH's. They produce fantastic models and for a reasonable price, I'd love to see an 81/8200 from them. 

We've seen the success of the UH and NOREV classic CLAAS combines. I think there would surely be a demand for classic Claes/Clayson/NH combines from the M103 right up to the TX series.

I'd love to see an 8100 and a 7400 in 1:32, but both were niche models in their day, so not sure how much demand there would be for them in model form.

Archived