Replicagri 2015

SPN

Unlike Fiat cars (Fix IT Again Tomorrow)  ::) ... their tractors were very reliable . A  good 110-90 in Ireland will fetch alot more money than a Ford 7810/7840 or a JD 33/3650 from the same era.. My uncle has a rare 85-90 4wd & he says its the best tractor that has ever entered the yard. Alot of Fords  & NHs have come threw his hands overthe years ,but the 85-90 stays & thats that he will tell you. I myself have seen a  few 115-90s in the past around my area .. but they were always well outnumbered by the 110.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chris,

I think your right there; attached is a rather poor photo taken through a fence at the dealers of a similar machine; unfortunately I forgot I had set the camera to black and white also!  Aside from slightly tall beacons though, it looks like a very good rendition of the real thing.  

post-530-0-36277900-1416171839_thumb.jpg

Hi Chris,

I think your right there; attached is a rather poor photo taken through a fence at the dealers of a similar machine; unfortunately I forgot I had set the camera to black and white also!  Aside from slightly tall beacons though, it looks like a very good rendition of the real thing.  

attachicon.gifmccx7.JPG

thanks for that joe, I still think the model beacons maybe a little to high though, sorry I can't put the link from Facebook to here, I don't know how to. I am sure it won't be long before someone does it.

Does anyone else think that McCormicks are now starting to look like Zetors? The styling is very similar. I saw them side by side at the Cheshire Show and was surprised at how similar they look, I had to do a double take to make sure they were actually different makes.

The BIG FIat 90 series ( 115-90, 130-90, 160-90 and 180-90)had a different gearbox then the medium series ( 70-90, 80-90, 90-90, 95-90, 100-90 and 110-90). The big series had a 4 gear POWERSHIFT arrangement where they had two large levers on the dash with range on the left and gears on the right, the right lever could be pushed down or pulled up to go up and down through four gears, it wasn't as handy as it should have been and the MID range 90s were a much more user friendly tractor, the 115-90 was a considerably larger tractor then the 110-90 for only 5extra hp and the 110 outsold it times over. I always wished for a good 110-90 model but it never came

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of these will be coming my way for sure. Fantastic effort from replicagri. And to think some people thought it was a dream to see this model. There's a saying "everything comes to he who waits". If it looks as good as it does in the pictures, the wait has been worthwhile, and with the imminent arrival of the dominators from usk, it's shaping up to be a good year on the combine front already.

Thank you Joe. Really looks a fabulous model!

It certainly does Niels,some folk are moaning about the chassis being the wrong colour,but as Arno say's it's still pre-production,!!

IHAxialFlow3_zps98e456d5.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Archived