Replicagri 2015

SPN

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liking the Renault .. Always tought UH would get there first with one of those...But can be sure Replicagri will have a top class replica as always.. Its on my next shopping list..

just pre ordered mind with g&m,remember seeing a good few of the 145 then 155 models around in Suffolk, guess the Renault dealer being 4 miles away helped,wonder what others will come?? 145 would be easy ,just a grill change, and with a bonnet swap they could do a 106? or what ever they came as  

• 5 weeks later...

happily I have already ordered mine , as I suspect they will sell out pretty dam quick, I wonder if we will see others from replicagri direct?? new nose cone and you could do a 145?? new bonnet and a 103 or similar, would like to see a gold  one to, used to be one around when I was younger, belonging to a contractor who ran Renaults pretty much from when they set the dealership up, swapped from a mixed ford / jd fleet

So now we have seen all the original Britains models from the 70s/80s being re-done by Britains, UH or Replicagri, with the exception of the two Deutz DX models.

Personally I'd like to see Weise do both,

Would love a DX85 2wd and a DX 6.30 in my collection.

• 3 weeks later...

Dutch model shop Tractor Connection is commissioning Replicagri to do a limited run of two Fiat 550 tractors. Both in 2WD and 4WD form. There are 1.000 each. They will be released for the HTM Panningen oldtimer show in July and the remainder available for sale on the model market afterwards. I believe they are based on Replicagri's Someca 750.

post-755-0-87948300-1435488142_thumb.jpg

Dutch model shop Tractor Connection is commissioning Replicagri to do a limited run of two Fiat 550 tractors. Both in 2WD and 4WD form. There are 1.000 each. They will be released for the HTM Panningen oldtimer show in July and the remainder available for sale on the model market afterwards. I believe they are based on Replicagri's Someca 750.

I would like to see a 640 with those old style fenders

I thought someone had done a 1000dt justin? As i was considering trying to get one after seeing on out south devon way recently

No Sean .. The SUPER was never done.. The older 1000DT was.. The Super had  different features ,most notably as you said ..the bigger white cab  & was upped from 100 to 110 HP..   I have never seen the older version in the flesh in Ireland .. but plenty of Supers.. 5 of them are still working hard in my area. ;)

1483531270.jpg

3049583677_1_3_nZUplrcv.jpg

These 2 are convos made from Replicagri 1300 Supers.

Mm thats what i saw,thought it said super, but the decals were very faded, wonder who did them replicagri based ones, i wonder what the cabs from thats all

Some Dutch collector done them convos.. Nice little models they are... 

Archived