Replicagri 2015

SPN

Somewhere in my head is a thought rattling arround that uh may have done a 1/32 jd one in the past??? It's rattling well given the space up there but I am sure some guy on got did a really nice weathering job on one with a trailer to

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in my head is a thought rattling arround that uh may have done a 1/32 jd one in the past??? It's rattling well given the space up there but I am sure some guy on got did a really nice weathering job on one with a trailer to

UH have never done any John Deere machinery.

No not a jd a fiat dt Neils , he weathered it up , did broken widows on it and paired a replicagri trailer to it again all weathered up , got a feeling it's on GPT 's forum , same guy may now I think about have done a schuco jd all weathered with loader brackets. Sure joe will post a link when he sees this

UH done a 1/43 1300DT Super as far as I know .. Sean .. and it was also one of the collectible  models  in the Tractors and the World of farming .. But I dont think they done a 1/32 Fiat .. ROS & Relicagri are the only producers doing 1/32 Fiats to my knowledge.. ;) .

thats what you call a dio Mark,what a brilliant little scene

Not mine sadly, i found it when i was looking on google a while back, just typed in 1:32 john deere 3120, went to the images and it was on it, if you go to the page there is more pics of it

Not mine sadly, i found it when i was looking on google a while back, just typed in 1:32 john deere 3120, went to the images and it was on it, if you go to the page there is more pics of it

Here is the full story regarding that little 3120,mind there are 25 pages,?? http://forum.grostracteurspassion.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=33591

Regards

Joe.

• 2 months later...

Quite clever marketing there - to me it looks as though you could go along the road with maize header attached, and use the trailer for the grain header - and folk who've bought the combine are most likely to want to the trolley.

Wiking, why not take note and offer a smaller header and trailer for your wheeled combines?

Quite clever marketing there - to me it looks as though you could go along the road with maize header attached, and use the trailer for the grain header - and folk who've bought the combine are most likely to want to the trolley.

Wiking, why not take note and offer a smaller header and trailer for your wheeled combines?

Why would you want that. They modelled the top model combine which 9 out of 10 times is sold with the widest header?

Just purchased my CLASS markant baler this morning and I know many other members have got to it before me but I have to say I was very disappointed with some bits of it, the bale chamber where the formed bale comes out at the rear is way too small, you can measure any real baler bale chamber and you will see this, and the biggest of the 2 wheels on it is way too big, this wheel will have to be changed but I don't think itd be possible to alter the size of the bale chamber without major surgery and respray, sitting next to my scratchbuilt balers the Class doesn't have a look in regarding accuracy, a 1/32 baler is a hard thing to get right as I discovered once again when doing a batch of John Deere balers. The bale metering wheel is also way too small on the Class and not great detail on the packing fingers either.  

If I remember rightly Claas do not recommend their biggest header on the wheeled versions Niels

Correct mark the V1050 and V1200/1230 aren't available on wheeled machines. In the UK that is. For France and Germany you can get them but not very many reasons why you would!

• 2 weeks later...

Might get a rear mower as well, for now you could use the UH Kuhn one. It do look a bit big for the Fiat plus he Fiat don't have a front PTO;);D Still better to show it off on one of their tractors rather than another models makers tractor.

Or even better, release an age and size related mower combination but I suppose that wouldn't sell as well. 

There are pictures of the other Kuhn items as well as a couple of Fendt tractors as well if you want to post them up Arno;)

A Gen 2 Fendt 716 and a Gen 3 Fendt 716.

More importantly, they have announced a T7.225 and T7.225 Blue Power.

• 4 weeks later...

I have today bought a 115-90 and am very impressed with it, its a very accurate model... I have however got a query... I have always thought the wheels on both versions of the 110-90 were too small, its very noticeable both at the front and the rear, more of a valtra t type wheel and tyre should be fitted for a more accurate size...   On my todays purchased 115-90 I have to say the wheels all look totally perfect for size but yet in the brochures for the 110-9- and for the 115-90 it shows both tractors having the same size wheels on the rear and just slightly smaller ones on front of the 110-90.. I attach two pics, the first two is of a 110-90 brochure showing wheel size and the 3rd and 4th pic shows the 115-90s spec.. Both are the same so why wasn't both versions of the 110-90s fitted with the correct size wheels, id love a correct 110-90 and hopefully ill get to study further into building one on the correct wheels one day.. The wheels that are fitted to both 110-90s would be more of a correct height size for a 90-90 but even at that I think both the front and rears are too wide

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0734.JPG

Archived