Replicagri 2015

SPN

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Three new Renault models.

Renault 751, 951-4 and Renault 120 Baler (looks like a Gallignani to me).

Can't believe how long it has taken for someone to do the mid and large size 51 series as they had a massive following in France back in the day.

post-85-0-30084800-1424559298_thumb.png

post-85-0-66076600-1424559334_thumb.png

post-85-0-25378900-1424559356_thumb.png

Brilliant! That's probably the most exciting release I've seen in a while! 

I've thought about doing a 651 before simply because my Grandad had one on his farm and it was the first tractor I ever had any sort of experience with.. That was where it all started for me! 

So this will be a good starting point..  :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Renault baler is indeed a repainted Claas Markant, much like the real deal: http://www.agriaffaires.co.uk/used/small-square-baler/5194017/renault-120.html#

Amazing what goes on in the rest of the world- we Brits think we know it all but in effect we know very little!!

I hope Repliagri bring out an IH baler like a B47 or 440 or 445 anything at all!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the likes- yes  have to say I always liked the 434 and I agree with Sean a loader tractor would be superb, problem is model companies always lean to the product made in their own country, after all Britains never mae any tractors that were not sold on the british market. Repliagri are top class models at reasonable prices but they are geared to making whatever was sold in France, mores the pity, all we can hope is that the man that owns this business takes note of our desires!!

As a by the way, I bought an 845 and four furrow caseih plough yesterday at Tractorworld, so this morning I opened the boxes and I wondered how or where the bits and pieces go that are in the plastic bag with the plough, also the lift arms are rather fragile how do you mount the plough to the tractor? Any info appreciated?

Just taken my axial flow out of the box and it has blown me away. Metal header trough,mainly metal body, header fixes on easily and he reel raises up and down. This is one of the best combine models to come out in a long time. Excellent work rep-ag. Ten out of ten from me. The pictures that people are viewing of this model on the internet don't do it justice, when you see it in front of you, it will blow you away.

• 4 weeks later...

got my Kuhn tbe222 shredder yesterday, wow, cant belive the detail, even sliding pto shaft with hanger for shaft when not on a tractor down to the pins that hold the stands. we sell no end of the real machines at work and all I can say is im sure the model has just been shrunk and im sure if you had a real 1/32 tractor it would work and cut grass!! I would say its the most realistic model ive ever seen for £20

Archived